ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project White Rider

looks amazing, needs a white half cage, boot pins and coilovers then i might just be convinced its a real racer. Looking spot on rich, well done...

320d
I'll get 50 profiles when they need changing fred instead of the 45's

I've got some subtle graffix's getting made as I type

172 Ph2
It looks really really nice mate, kinda looks like a negative image of my car(but better). Those Apex are a bit poo aren't they? I'm glad I got rid of mine. I think it would look better lower but I'm not convinced super low is the way forward for a road car! You've made me want to start messing with my car again now!! 2118's are super nice, look brilliant on a white car!

320d
Had a few funny looks driving about in it this morning, most people don't bat an eye lid at a clio white or not but 'car people' seemed to have a second glance

tiTTy & SV650
very cool, hats off to you for taking the time and investing the money.

Someone was doing a white 182 at one point weren't they?

This is the only car so far on my list to see at FCS

No more clio's for me!
At FCS this should be parked in trio with MarkA's and Christopher's clio's all on white wheels - they will all look awesome! :D

At FCS this should be parked in trio with MarkA's and Christopher's clio's all on white wheels - they will all look awesome! :D

I dont agree fella. Last year we had that willy on the stand, all fenced off etc . Dont think we have the willy on there this year , but .................. we have this ;)

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
top job fella thats looks awsome the best imo. agree with justin this should be the centre piece

Well thats just my opinion, It would depend if Rich was interested and if Emma and DK (Dave ) Etc were willing ?

A4 Avant
I'd like to see that guy who has the yellow clio cup race car as the centre point of the stand.

This still looks awesome. Pity you can't strip the interior with buckets as it's your daily driver!

I'd like to see that guy who has the yellow clio cup race car as the centre point of the stand.

This still looks awesome. Pity you can't strip the interior with buckets as it's your daily driver!

my mate simon, his user name is hillclimber.

Serious piece of kit.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I like that, looks awesome. I'd maybe powdercoat the badges black and thats pretty much it.

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
didnt realise it was you doing it rich! hope to have a chat with u at fcs and hopefully il be seeing it a lot when i move to durham! :)

M

mini-valver

Love it fella, Absolutely stunning. So wish I had 2118's over my pro race's :(

Suzuki SV650
i saw ur valver at pgac 2005, was very tidy, this was it right?

166538560-S.jpg

Really looking forward to seeing this white 172 at fcs, and I'm glad someone has finally done it. Good work fella.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Looks great bar the skinny tyres.

I just put 45's on the GTI and it looks all wrong.