ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project White Rider

Golf GTI PP Mk7
looking awesome.

i ahve my own plan for a white 172 cup, with some other bits in different colours, keeping shtum till i can afford to have it done tho, lol.

Renault Clio 1.5 DCI
The look i'm going for will be visually as close to this as I can:

cupracersideon.jpg

Where did you get that picture from ???

I am asking because I can see that the car is in the Danish Clio Cup-series. The number plate on the trailer is danish and "Slagelse" thats says on the van in the background is a danish city 30 km from me.

320d
I saved the pic a couple of years ago can't remember where from

I'd have a Cup spoiler if they came in unpainted orange peel finish plastic but they don't. I may get one in time but I like the contrast between the black unpainted and the white... its kind of back to basics and I think it works

320d
I've been out most of the day quad biking... great fun!

I only really did all the internal plastics / doorcards etc so no real visual change to report today

320d
Well its been pi55ing it down for most of the day so not done much

I've got the rear bumper on and all the internal plastics and grommits finished

Think i'll get the new shape Renaultsport badge for the bootlid to break it up abit

Went to renault to pick up a 182 exhaust tailpipe trim to add to the white/black theme

Put a pair of fresh/plain number plates on since my reg documents came through

So far...

DSCF0003-2.jpg

320d
I'll think about a white half cage for the back as it will help the overall 'look' but i've been there before and they're a pain in the arse at times

320d
you should have gone for the same idea on the boot lock and get some boot pins hehe :rasp: looking good mate :)

I'll get an unpainted boot lock surround when I see one but they're rare as they only come like that on vans, i didn't want to paint it black as it would be glossy and all the other black plastics are unpainted so i went for white for the time being

FOR SALE!!!
you should have gone for the same idea on the boot lock and get some boot pins hehe :rasp: looking good mate :)

I'll get an unpainted boot lock surround when I see one but they're rare as they only come like that on vans, i didn't want to paint it black as it would be glossy and all the other black plastics are unpainted so i went for white for the time being

arhhh fair play then mate is looking very nice

cat172: haha ya i just like the idea

getting there rich, although if you dont replicate the cup picture with its cage, boot pins etc i think itll just be a nice clio thats it.

That cup looks superb and yours could be for just that little extra push in the styling departmant. You've started it so might as well go for it now.

Its going to look amazing if you do

320d
Got it lowered today along with the wheels

What a difference wheels make to any car but this proves the point more than most

Just got to fit the front bumper tonight then its near enough done

Some progress pics from during the day:

DSCF0005-3.jpg

DSCF0006-2.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

DSCF0007-2.jpg

DSCF0004-4.jpg

320d
Whats that lowered on fella?

Are the badges going back on the bootlid?

Just apex springs for now it should settle more than shown in the pics it just hasn't moved yet. Coilovers are to come but i've spent enough on the car for the time being

Not sure on the badges, i'll leave it how it is for a while then decide what to do

M2 Competition
Whats that lowered on fella?

Are the badges going back on the bootlid?

Just apex springs for now it should settle more than shown in the pics it just hasn't moved yet. Coilovers are to come but i've spent enough on the car for the time being

Not sure on the badges, i'll leave it how it is for a while then decide what to do

Cool. Cheers for the advice re revolutions btw, uber helpful guys there :approve: