ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project White Rider

320d
Spray is just short of four figures i've done the 'labour'
Dynamique spoiler = £35
Cup Splitter = £40
Wheels = £479
Tyres = £220
Springs = £50
Bumpstrips and handles = Free
Silvervisions = £20
Recovery truck = £20

Then i've got the original stuff to sell like wheels/tyres, bumpstrips (sold) spoiler etc to get a few quid back

I sold the 106 for good money so the 172 only cost me a couple of hundred extra (both on a 02 plate) plus its only got 23,000 on the clock so its fresh

Car SOLD :-(
Hope it's now water tight mate, weather aint looking too good for the next few days:dapprove: .

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
I personally wouldn't get the bay done and I'm not doing when mine gets sprayed white. Just no need imo.

320d
Yep the bay is still silver but thats all that'll be visible

The bodyshop in question has had quite a few cars from me and my mate over the last 18 months so we get a good rate especially as this ones is to keep

320d
Got the car home late this afternoon:

DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

Not done much just put the rear light clusters in with silvervisions, put the bumpstrips and handles in along with the mirrors and spoiler and made sure all the rubbers are back in place

Still along way to go but you get the idea, the wheels and ride height will tranform it, starting to look like a clio again though

DSCF0007.jpg

DSCF0006.jpg

BMW E46 330i Touring
Stunning, fantastic turnaround timeframe as well.

You're right that the wheels and ride height will transform it, at the moment it doesn't really look any different than any other white clio with some 172 bits bolted on. The bumpers, suspension and wheels will finish it off perfectly.

Well done.... want to do mine!?!

Car SOLD :-(
lookin good. you should have a black boot lock though :)

Already on his shopping list mate!^^^^^^^

Gonna be difficult keeping those inner arches clean with all the cr4p been dumped on the main road from the school extension.

Really coming together:cool:

320d
Got the headlights in earlier along with all the interior plastic and door cards

Aerial is back in and wired up

Built up the bumper, just going to put the Cup spliiter on then it'll be back on the car

DSCF0003-1.jpg

DSCF0004-3.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

Last edited:
  Clio 172/Clio 16v hybrid
Gonna look mint mate. Liking the black spoiler etc, maybe should have had a bit more black on mine