ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project White Rider

320d
It would look crap with the bumpstrips colour coded in my opinion which is why I left them... too much white

Got my centre cap problem sorted this morning for free... thanks you know who you are

Got the new wheel nuts galvanised but not fitting them yet

Booked into get PC'd a week on monday

Its getting more subtle graffix but not until its been PC'd. I just put the one graffic on to see the quality of the finished vinyl against the white

Leon Cupra R 225
It would look crap with the bumpstrips colour coded in my opinion

Got my centre cap problem sorted this morning for free... thanks you know who you are

Got the new wheel nuts galvanised but not fitting them yet

Booked into get PC'd a week on monday

top effort that man

have a :star: on me

Clio 182
awesome
arf.gif
arf.gif
arf.gif

Leon Cupra 300
gOrGrEoUs.... How did you get the front bumper to fit sooo snug to the bonnet! All others i look at have a bit of a gap! mine included :(

TeZ

Non RS : (
Look wicked, is that standerd Supension??

Lovely wheels,

Chris dont go braging about your tripod hehe

320d
Its just getting subtle graffix not much just enough to break it up a bit

Its lowered 40mm

The bonnet lines on most clios are uneven, this was no different when I bought the car. When the bonnet went back on after being painted it was adjusted to sit more even. Its not perfect but better than the effort the factory made

Clio 172/Clio 16v hybrid
Thas beautiful mate (maybe even more than mine ;) ) Really like the uncolour coded bump strips and spoiler - set the white off nicely. Oh and im now getting white wheels cos thats looking mint!!

Ill be at FCS so ill be coming for a look for more ideas to nick lol

320d
Well after weeks of work it all came together just in time for the FCS

Got it back from getting PC'd the other day:

DSCF0006-3.jpg

Then built up just in time for saturday

A quick pic with a mates minter RS turbo

DSCF0004-6.jpg