ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project White Rider

320d
Looks great bar the skinny tyres.

I just put 45's on the GTI and it looks all wrong.

I had the 45's brand new that were going on the gti with the vts wheels but then I decided to sell defo 50's next time

I will get it lower but that'll have to wait for the coilovers. It won't be going silly low just 'purposeful' if the 50 profiles were on the arch gap wouldn't be so obvious

Last edited:
  Weeman sucks ****
That's great Rich. I know it's been said but those 45 pro tyres look odd! Bet your speedo is going round like a stop watch.

Top effort :D

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
How have i missed this thread for all this time?
Beautiful car Rich. I don't normally like white cars, but it's just so different :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
ABSOULOUTLEY AWESOME MATE I CAME ON HERE TO LOOK FOR A WHITE CLIO BECAUSE IM STRIPPING MINE OUT ITS PEARL BLACK BUT COVERED IN F/ING PARK DENTS FROM LOSERS.GOD DAM MAN THTS SMOKING AL TRY GET SOME PICS WHEN ITS FINISHED.COMPARE LOL A THINK NO ONE CANT TOUCH YOURS THO!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
does looks good, but needs to either go lower, or have slightly bigger wheels.

Will look ace with a white cage and buckets!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
does tht bottom splitter come standard with the front bumper? or did you add it rich and what is it? thanks any other nice subtle splitters guys?

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Looks awesome rich!!

My first car was a white mk3 astra, colour coded handles, boot lid, no bumpstrips and super back-to-black buffed bumpers.

Loves a bit of whiteness does Owen...

320d
Totally agree about needing to go lower and increase the tyre profile that will be done in time i'm just pleased she's back on the road

I think 16's are the best size for clios in terms of style vs handling but i deliberatly went for the 15's to match the image of the car

It'll be getting a good clean and probs a couple of graffix this weekend

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
so whats the graphics like? subtle? photos soon? :approve: like questions me! lol :D

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Lovely mate, good call :)

Just back from portugal and almost all the Clios have unpainted boot handles so I bet the Reno dealer could get you one without too much of a hassle

320d
Cheers John i'll ask next time i'm at Reno

Before FCS:
- Galvanised wheels nuts
- Some centre cap grommits to protect hub nuts
- Subtle graffix are made but not getting fitted till the paint has been machined
- Cat back exhaust

Future plans:
- Coilovers
- 50 profile tyres when needed
- Black boot lock surround (if not before FCS)

320d
A couple of pics from tonight:

DSCF0021-2.jpg

DSCF0020-2.jpg

DSCF0019-2.jpg

1.6 16v
Liking the graphic Rich! :)

Its really looking rather sexy now.

Will i get to see it on sunday when i travel 400mile round trip lol ?

Steve

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Whats the arrow pointing at the towing eye for? lol

And why aren't the bump strips color coded? looks odd