ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project Caddy... MOT... 200k & Beyond

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
Be carefull mate, they will sabotage any car that isnt DUB!!

Rage on here, the lad he sold his euro clio too went to edition38, he woke up in to find it absolutely wrecked, keyed etc...!! My mate also has an astra nurburg VXR, when he was driving through he just got pure abuse LOL!!

ST
Hmm needs crushing tbh...don't see the attraction with out and out ghetto cars...

Surely your misses wont go anywhere with you in it?

What is the point in having a mint work horse? If you need a s**t car why not make it cool? I understand its not for everyone but its form follows its function

Ex-misses hated so i swapped it, when we split i bought it back lol

Edition38 is a must as is the camping

White Sti Hatch
What is the point in having a mint work horse? If you need a s**t car why not make it cool? I understand its not for everyone but its form follows its function

Ex-misses hated so i swapped it, when we split i bought it back lol

Edition38 is a must as is the camping

Why swap the car when you can swap the wife ! woooop :rasp:

Winston, have you sprayed this some kind of army green? I'm sure I saw you on the East Lancs in Worsley a few weeks back.

updates! updates! updates!

Well the caddys back in my hands again... My mate that took on the project just didn't have the time, so after a text wednesday morning it was back at mine that night :D

In his ownership he fitted the coilovers, flipped the axel, fitted new shoes and finished off the last MOT niggles

He also fitted a 110bhp TDi engine from a Mk3 Golf but couldn't get it running as its not a straight forward swap.. this will be removed and sold as i plan to use the lump out of my GTD

IMG_5226.jpg

IMG_5222.jpg

Quick up date

Ive removed the TDi lump and the 4 speed gearbox today... So it will be sat there waiting for the GTD lump after FCS (I have to use the GTD to tow the 5 there)... It should be good fun fitting it, its like learning a new trade working on VW's lol

Im also loving oldskool diesel turbo tuning... All the plus points of petrol turbo tuning but still return mega MPG

The new lump

IMG_4917.jpg

IMG_4916.jpg

Petrol Blue 182.
5 looked awsome at fcs mate! cant wait untill the caddys moving, its looking awsome, you need to come to a No-Rice meet!