ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project Caddy... MOT... 200k & Beyond

Aye Mr Bone... it all adds to the story of the life of the caddy

Scummy Swinton Kids or bag heads... Police have dropped the case now

Im more pissed off its now back to where it was a year ago... Oh well it can just chill whilst i crack on with the roc

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
massive shame, don't spose they can chase up the missing bits really....
the only thing down my way that could steal the passat would be chickens or badgers

Bet it was pikeys selling the bits as scrap metal, there seems to be loads around Swinton lately.

It was me who works at Royal Mail btw, just in case you got confused as to who I was :)

Haha it's all they deserve. Glad you've got it back 'in one piece' anyway matey, probably could have been worse.

Sorry to say but ive just taken the engine out of it for my mates T25 camper which blew up on the way home from edition38... I kind of hate it now, its been nothing but fail.. Im just keeping the shell to one side till i can afford to make it a RWD beast or something mad... still focusing on my Mk1 scirocco at the moment

I was in my mates Wedge Camper.. the one with the massive tent on the roof... I need to change the engine in my Scirocco to get it low enuff, so left it at home lol

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
This was my favorite car at ED38 this year...

4959865575_e5e5f01ee4.jpg