ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
4cf8f6f9903a571083dec827b2f207a3.jpg

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Were they not changing something in the game regarding amount of players?

I maybe getting confused with fortnite.

But anyway good effort :)

Ive having a nightmare with hackers on the PC version of this at the moment :cry:
8 out of the last 10 games our squad has been annihilated by them. They all seem to have Chinese names too. Anyone else getting hit with them badly?

Goliath I
Was really looking forward to this on release for Xbox (My laptop is crap). But so far I've only seen bad things (frame rate, pop ups, connections etc...), admittedly the reviews seem to be coming from PC players/PC Youtubers...

What is it actually like in terms of playabilty and all that though?

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Once you land it plays pretty well. The lobby and landing bits (landing bit in particular) look awful and have ridiculously bad frame rates.

Once your down it plays very well (on my X).

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Was really looking forward to this on release for Xbox (My laptop is crap). But so far I've only seen bad things (frame rate, pop ups, connections etc...), admittedly the reviews seem to be coming from PC players/PC Youtubers...

What is it actually like in terms of playabilty and all that though?
Its fine ffs! Best game out at the mo, and it costs £20! Hardly bank breaking!

Impreza RB5 #054
As above, the plane and landing are a bit notchy but I’ll happily put up with it if It means I get to play it.

I can easily say I’ve already had my £25 worth of fun already.

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
As above, the plane and landing are a bit notchy but I’ll happily put up with it if It means I get to play it.

I can easily say I’ve already had my £25 worth of fun already.
Yeah agreed, and the fact i paid £17 means ive got even more of my moneys worth! New island will be free DLC too.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
When’s it coming to the ps4? Been a bit out of touch lately

Don't think theres anything official on a PS4 release yet.

Ive having a nightmare with hackers on the PC version of this at the moment :cry:
8 out of the last 10 games our squad has been annihilated by them. They all seem to have Chinese names too. Anyone else getting hit with them badly?

Last session I had on the standard game we had a guy on our team that seemed to annihilate a squad very easily, then either took loads of meds off them or was shitting them out with hacks.

Then the next game our team all got killed within about 3 seconds from the same enemy. He may have just had the right angle on us all but it seemed dodgy.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
I was a bit sceptical at first, Just on a release One still as I'm too tight to upgrade to an X, for now.

Few glitches and can be a bit laggy but overall for a "prerelease" its pretty damn good, First squad game i managed to get a chance to play with my mates we ended up first, helps having a decent squad, Even though i can't hit s**t LOL

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Got my first solo chicken dinner today. Only managed 2 kills but it was the last 2. Nearly messed the winning kill up as I’m $hite at aiming at people when they are running.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
This game is just annoying. I was so looking forward to it as well. I played 2 games earlier, both times I shot at someone point blank with shotguns, I knew I hit them because of the blood hit markers. They just casually pistoled me to death, with like 2 shots.

Stopped playing it now.

Starlet_gt

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T5.1
Bought this on xbox yesterday. Really enjoying it so far, especially now I've worked out the controls lol. Only tried solo so far but managed to get into the last 6 last night, it felt so intense!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Kawasaki ER6N
I play this on PC and really enjoy it. Few people who play on both PC and xbox saying it is much easier on xbox.

GTD, Lupo
I have been playing this a fair bit and really enjoyed it. The only real issues on the Xbox release is the frame rate at the start of the game, the lag is pretty bad at times, other than that there is the fact it it almost impossible to shoot someone out of a vehicle. I'm sure they will address this in the next patch but the only way I can see them doing it is by adding some form of aim assist.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Setting chat to "All" and "push to talk" is handy for hearing people talking.

[emoji23][emoji23] the blue storm got him
I wouldn't be so pleased with 0 kills and a chicken dinner haha.

I'm enjoying it on Xbox now, the update has smoothed things out. Turned the sensitivity down and it's much more predictable when in a gun fight.

9th and 8 kills is my best so far in solo

AndyBMX

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 265 / Tuono
Managed this on xbox yesterday. The last few minutes involved two of us driving round in tight circles crashing into each other. I finally got out and managed to shoot them through the car window. My previous best was 10th so well happy to win one!

Attachments

• 20171220_185443.jpg
    20171220_185443.jpg
    844.6 KB · Views: 143

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
You guys must have patience (and sanity) of saints.

Just watched a YT channel of this for about 10 minutes. No way could I play this - I was getting annoyed just watching someone else play!

Made me smile a bit with anyone getting shot at starting to bunny-hop. If any form of movement control should be perma-banned from the FPS genre, it’s that.

Fiesta ST-3
You guys must have patience (and sanity) of saints.

Just watched a YT channel of this for about 10 minutes. No way could I play this - I was getting annoyed just watching someone else play!

Made me smile a bit with anyone getting shot at starting to bunny-hop. If any form of movement control should be perma-banned from the FPS genre, it’s that.
Why's that? It's genuinely one of the most fun games I've played in as long as I remember.

Starlet_gt

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T5.1
Managed to win my first game today. I'm loving it so far. Few glitches but other than that it's great fun.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Why's that? It's genuinely one of the most fun games I've played in as long as I remember.
Maybe it was the bloke I was watching and the way he played that bugged me more.

The whole waiting about and then air-dropping in, only for him to die (questionably I have to say) by someone nearby in literally 10-15 seconds. Then repeat.

Or the bit where he was holed-up in a building looking out and scoping then head back down. Moved slightly and repeated. Took a few pot shots at people - hit at least one of them. Then I think he got finished off when he ventured outside.

Didn’t push any of my FPS buttons at all. I might try it if there’s a demo - but other than that, I think I’ll stay clear.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Playing this in squad games instead of solo is so much better. Managed to bag myself (and the team) 7 kills last round. Before the 2 of us left we’re run over as the circle got tiny.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Just downloaded this on Xbox.. havent played a game other than fifa and cod in about 10 years!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I reckon you will love it. Can't wait for it to be released on the ps4.

Fortnite which is similar to this is lots of fun.