ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Evo 5 RS
I play this fairly often for 125 hours on record atm, was ranked top 500 in solos before the reset, although not played it much recently 😧

Probably one of the clutching fairy boys who keeps picking me off with the Kark. Take that semi pro s**t elsewhere, I'm far too old to be playing shooters these day. lol

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Another second place tonight, had no idea where the other guy was and just heard the ping of a grenade being thrown and that was it :(
Had some pretty good loot so far today, last round with a SCAR with silencer and 8x scope :)
Micro uzi is brutal up close, much prefer it to the shotguns which I don't seem to have much luck with, but get instakilled by them.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Probably one of the clutching fairy boys who keeps picking me off with the Kark. Take that semi pro s**t elsewhere, I'm far too old to be playing shooters these day. lol

I'm not young, but I have played FPS games since for as long as I can remember :p

I do try MMO's and such like but im always drawn back to FPS games, our generation is gunna be weird when we are old, talking about the old days when we played Counter Strike etc lol. I picture old peoples homes of the future to be full of people with VR headsets on :)

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Last me tonight was in the tunnels and heard someone running around, only thing to hand to grab was a bloody crossbow.

Walked around the corner to them just standing there picking stuff up, got them right in the head lol.

Fiesta ST-3
Finally got a solo win!

After about 7 on duo/squad.

I'm struggling to see me getting bored of this for a while.

Usually spend ages looting, get the perfect load out then get shot in the ass. Game I won was entirely with a UMP. UMP it is from now on!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Just had my first two solo wins, pretty much one game after the other :)
First one I was prone behind a rock, heard a guy the other side who took out the 3rd man and didn't know I was there, just waited for him to pop around the side and got him with the Uzi.
Second one the circle went to a really lame flat bit of road with hardly any cover, managed to lie in a bush and watch the other two guys shoot it out, as one ran right past me he finally got the other guy, so I popped up and AK'd him in the back like an honourable gent. Had horrible loadouts both wins, couldn't find any scope or sight in that last game to save my life.

Evo 5 RS
I'm not young, but I have played FPS games since for as long as I can remember :tongueout:

I do try MMO's and such like but im always drawn back to FPS games, our generation is gunna be weird when we are old, talking about the old days when we played Counter Strike etc lol. I picture old peoples homes of the future to be full of people with VR headsets on :smile:

Some of the shots these kids on Twitch land are just insane. Makes me realise how blind I am now.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Had a few games with my normal squad and The Hoff last week. Cheeky b*****d made us all s**t ourselves by dropping a random flashbang whilst we were cruising about lol.

Thinking of setting up a CS Discord server for this.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Still loving this :) The new Mini 14 rifle is mental, so accurate and hardly any recoil, with a decent scope on it's just silly :)

Sadly bet it'll be toned down in a future update.

DCi
I downloaded this over the weekend. I've played maybe a handful of games and my best go was 13th by basically hiding until the forced me to run out :D

I did have one go where I had a car, parked it in a petrol station, then waited with a shotgun for someone to try and pinch it - apparently the shotgun is s**t which was disappointing as I also had an 8x scope on my other gun :(

Quite enjoy it though, don't really PC game that much so I've got a TV as a monitor, might have to change that as the res is poo and it's hard to pick people up in the grass :D

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Shotguns are great close up, get the choke add on to add some more range.
I like shooting the tyres out on vehicles when people have got out of them so they are fucked when they come back to drive off :)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Having a little break from this at the moment, I went abit to all out, need some time for Project Cars 2 :)

I'm a little worried when they bring ranked mode in it will kill the fun of it all tbh and it will also separate the player base which I can't see as a good thing imo.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
200+ hours into this now. My regular squad are getting pretty good at getting to the top spots. We do tend to lean toward the American servers though lol.

Managed 2nd twice last night. First game I got the jump on the last opponent and unloaded a UMP into him but he must have got a lucky shot off, genuinely thought winner winner chicken dinner was popping up it was that close.

We tried a third on the Asian servers, with 1 random guy. Me and my 2 mates all got killed near the end but the random guy we couldn't understand won it lol.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Still playing this way too much, good fun :)

Had a great win on the test servers today.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Looking forward to the Xbox release, my PC probably won’t run it, so I’ve been waiting for it to hit the XBOne

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
4 days to go until launch on Xbox. I'm really looking forward to losing so much time in this.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone else got this for the Xbox? I’ve had my Amazon notification that it’s being delivered today, this should drag me back on to the console!

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
It sounds like it's a bit poor on Xbox.

It's an unfinished game and they're releasing it anyway, it's all a bit of a shambles, probably to boost some sales and make some money.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
It sounds like it's a bit poor on Xbox.

It's an unfinished game and they're releasing it anyway, it's all a bit of a shambles, probably to boost some sales and make some money.

Not sure they need sales/money from the amount sold on PC.

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
I’ve been playing it on Xbox since yesterday. It’s f**king awesome. So much fun. It’s hardly unfinished. It’s just missing a map and some fps. Well worth the money.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I’ve been playing it on Xbox since yesterday. It’s f**king awesome. So much fun. It’s hardly unfinished. It’s just missing a map and some fps. Well worth the money.
Is the FPS shortfall as bad as some people (mainly PS4 boys) have been wittering on about?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
When’s this out for ps4?.

Been playing fortnite which is loads of fun so reckon I will love this.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Once you land it’s fine but the frame rate during the lobby and when jumping outta the plane is horrendous ie. as bad as I have ever seen in a game lol.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Downloaded this last night for Xbox.

Graphics are pretty poor, but the concept is great. Hopefully when the full release happens the graphics will be sorted.

Placed 4th in my first game as a pair, then 65th and 45th as a solo. Definitely need a lot of practice as I've come from CoD, so need to remember some changes in controls and reloading methods.

It's annoying that when you do a squad you have to be a 4 and not a 3, as we spent a lot of time last night waiting for a randomer to join 3 of us so we could actually play.

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah we had the same thing as a 3 as well.
Fwiw on my xbox one X you don’t get those frame rate issues and the graphics look better too.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Check out Digital Foundry's analysis of the Xbox One and Xbox One X versions... it's not great at the moment. Quite surprising given the alleged expertise and support the development team have. It's disappointing to see the framerate on One X dipping into the teens, and even single figures, on some occasions. I'm sure it will be addressed though and there are plenty of people playing it!

BMW M4; S1000 RR
It needs a grands worth of PC in today's market to run at acceptable standards so it's hardly breaking news that a console port plays like s**t.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
It’s pretty frustrating so far.

Survived to the last 25, sneak up behind someone with a shotgun - I hit them at point blank range with it, no f***s given. They casually turn, hit me once with an AUG, and I die instantly. Same happened last night too.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Had a few goes on this list night. I’m not particularly good but usually end up in the last 25 & don’t even kill anyone lol

Will spend some more time on it this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk