ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I reckon you will love it. Can't wait for it to be released on the ps4.

Fortnite which is similar to this is lots of fun.

Not sure about it at all! Feels like Sims from 2002. Hate how it's so slow too! Spend 30mins gathering stuff and then boom your dead, start again..

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Personally I think Fortnite is pretty awful. I love the idea, but almost every aspect of the game feels and looks 15 years old. Looking forward to PUBG coming to PS4, hope the wait isn't too long.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Oh definitely. Of the games I’ve played I’ve never taken it seriously.

This game I’m looking forward too.

172 cup
I’m playing it an enjoy it but at the same time it annoys me that it’s so laggy an the graphics are awful I’m playing it on the x aswell

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
When playing solo I used to avoid people until the end, now however if I see someone I just go for it. That way you've at least had a go and not just gathered goodies to die without knowing who or where from.

Managed my 3rd chicken dinner on Tuesday night. Now have 1 for solo, duo and squads. I find the game very addictive. If you can find a good squad to play with you can lose many many hours in the game. It is frustrating when 3 of the 4 of you get thrown back to dashboard as the circle or enemy is on you but once these issues (rubber banding is hilariously bad also) are sorted it'll be fine.

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
I love it with duo and above but single player gives me major rage. f**king 20mins looting, best gear ever just to die in the very first conflict from someone you never even get to see.

Starlet_gt

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T5.1
I love single player but I've got no one to play with lol.

It's infuriating at times when you land and the buildings haven't fully loaded etc but I can live with it for now.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
It’s a cracking game. Once they’ve ironed out the issues it’ll be even better. Loot is good and all but just get an assault rifle and either an smg or sniper then go hunting. Most of the weapons are very similar and won’t give you a great advantage.

I’m ridiculously addicted. Haven’t stopped playing.

Honda. Tesla Someday
I am way more addicted than I care to admit!

Playing on the Xbox One X and Jesus this game is spectacular!! Sure it has issues, but that’s expected seeing as it’s still in “preview”.

Overall it’s outstanding! We have managed 2 Chicken Dinners so far! Freaking epic and massively addictive!

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
It really is an awesome/addictive game. Managed another squad chicken dinner last night taking our squad tally to 8. Got 2 solos and 1 duo dinner also.

Squads is definitely the most enjoyable.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Been playing this far too much again lately, found myself getting more and more boring with it too to keep my stats up. Got to a decent enough score but got fed up of playing like that so back to running around shooting anything I can :)

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Mmm had some tasty chicken tonight. Properly perfect circle for the end where they had to run at us.

Fiesta ST-3
Still absolutely love this!!! Had around 10 solo dinners (2 back to back one time, and one with 10 kills) and about another 10-15 squads and duo.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Anyone still playing? The game is much better now since it's recent updates. Had quite a few chicken dinners now too!

Starlet_gt

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T5.1
Anyone still playing? The game is much better now since it's recent updates. Had quite a few chicken dinners now too!
On Xbox? I've not played for ages but if the updates have improved it I'll give it a shot.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
On Xbox? I've not played for ages but if the updates have improved it I'll give it a shot.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yeah, much smoother, better graphics, loads of little things which make it better overall. Only get kicked out rarely now too..

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I’ve ploughed a ridiculous amount of time into the game (nearly 14 days now). Just passed the half century of chicken dinners.

‘‘Tis an awesome game with friends.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Had some fun games tonight. We made a point of going to ambush/hunt down people just after the drop and had some fun encounters.

Think I'm on 330 hours argh.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I play it on the PC, I'm currently ranked in the top 0.88% of players I think I need to get out more. Generally I win I guess 1 in 6-7 games usually play 1 or 2 games a night to break away from work.

Hardcore! Do you stick to certain areas/tactics?

Not had a win for a few weeks now, hoping the new map will mix it up a bit.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Best I had one season was top 0.09% in solo tpp, haven’t played much last few weeks so will get back on it :)

Hardcore! Do you stick to certain areas/tactics?

Not had a win for a few weeks now, hoping the new map will mix it up a bit.

Generally roam and play the same areas so I'm used to all the area. Find most people are quite dumb when it comes to early game roaming.

Stick a 8 x Scope or a Lvl 3 Helmet in a corridor and they'll forget to check corners your waiting around with a S12K.

Problem with the PC i'm finding is the large amount of hackers appearing at present now pushing me away from it and back to CS:GO which has similar issue although Prime Matchmaking has helped a bit.

Goliath I
Actually don’t bother, this game is an absolute mess on the Xbox One. Ridiculous that it’s actually carrying a £25 price tag.

Honda. Tesla Someday
Actually don’t bother, this game is an absolute mess on the Xbox One. Ridiculous that it’s actually carrying a £25 price tag.

Its in Early access, were you expecting a complete bug free game??

I have it on the Xbox One X and play most nights with a friend who has it on an original Xbox One and we both have no issues...