ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
This was free to play on Xbox so gave it a go and not a fan. The mobile version is also free and worth a go imo. So far I actually prefer it but think I need more time with it on Xbox.

Honda. Tesla Someday
This was free to play on Xbox so gave it a go and not a fan. The mobile version is also free and worth a go imo. So far I actually prefer it but think I need more time with it on Xbox.

Give it time, once you're in to it its insane!

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Actually don’t bother, this game is an absolute mess on the Xbox One. Ridiculous that it’s actually carrying a £25 price tag.

I don't get this at all.. no issues on mine other than it boots me out once a week or so, but lets me back in eventually. Graphics are 100x better than it was, no bugs that I notice, smooth gameplay. Really enjoy it.

RichValver

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 16v/172 daily
Actually don’t bother, this game is an absolute mess on the Xbox One. Ridiculous that it’s actually carrying a £25 price tag.
this is not true. It can crash and has poor frame rate alot of the time but it's waaaaay better than when it first came out.

Anyone want to add me on Xbox my tag is QueevyQuaff

I'm on 20 days gameplay but still only average at it

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Mobile version is full of bots. Probably the reason you’re enjoying it more as you’ll be winning more games. I won my first 15 games on mobile very easily then carried out a bit of research and found it was all bots

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Mobile version is full of bots. Probably the reason you’re enjoying it more as you’ll be winning more games. I won my first 15 games on mobile very easily then carried out a bit of research and found it was all bots

Yeah makes sense as it always seems to find a full lobby no matter what every time. Weapons etc also seem to be everywhere which makes it easier too.

Goliath I
Gave this another blast today before the free weekend ended and it felt like I was playing different game! When I played on thurs it was a mess... couldn’t get into one squad game, took 10 mins+ to get into a game, was bouncing around on the map and warping from part to the next, buildings were taking up to 5 mins to properly render, wasn’t running but gliding... Maybe it was just a server issue with everyone downloading and playing it at once?

Anyway, played it today and was much smoother. Yes there are still bugs, but hey. Pretty enjoyable tbh and had some proper laughs. Managed a couple of second places and got one Winner Winner. Might give it a purchase before it goes full price.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Anyone playing this on an Xbox One S or OG Xbox One? I've been playing it on my X since release where its definitely been playable from release. Things have improved massively with now the only "bug" I seem to get is the crashing to dashboard and then the game not letting me rejoin the match I was booted from.

I downloaded it recently onto my son's Xbox One S. It is utterly shocking. Nearly unplayable its that bad. Also, the game had be bought much cheaper than the £25 RRP.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Im on xbox one s, play with quite a few people on s and one on x.. noone says anything about any major issues.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
It’s a lot better than it’s been.

I’m downloadinf the test server access to have a go of miramar. Only thing it’s open for us UKers between 1am and 7am lol

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
It’s a lot better than it’s been.

I’m downloadinf the test server access to have a go of miramar. Only thing it’s open for us UKers between 1am and 7am lol

The weekend will be better as it's available from 7pm to 7am.

Im on xbox one s, play with quite a few people on s and one on x.. noone says anything about any major issues.

The fact that it takes a good 20 seconds for a lot of building to render upon landing is a "major issue". Being able to run through walls, fall through ceilings etc. So far I've only experienced these problems on my son's S but really puts you at a disadvantage, particularly when you land as the accommodation block roof at military base or any of the #hashtag type apartments.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Haven't had any of that since I change from my xbox one to s and my mate with the X has never had that! Could it be down to internet speed? If it was the game, surely everyone would get the slow rendering buildings?

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
Got this off CDKeys for £17 but seen it cheaper (£12.99 at lowest), really getting into it now, despite still being in beta and it will only get better. XBox One BTW.

Last edited:

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
Anyone playing this on an Xbox One S or OG Xbox One? I've been playing it on my X since release where its definitely been playable from release. Things have improved massively with now the only "bug" I seem to get is the crashing to dashboard and then the game not letting me rejoin the match I was booted from.

I downloaded it recently onto my son's Xbox One S. It is utterly shocking. Nearly unplayable its that bad. Also, the game had be bought much cheaper than the £25 RRP.
Playing this on my original model XBox One, from 2014, seems to be fine?

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Haven't had any of that since I change from my xbox one to s and my mate with the X has never had that! Could it be down to internet speed? If it was the game, surely everyone would get the slow rendering buildings?
Tinternet is rife with stories of the building not rendering in at the start of the match. I've never had it on my X either. Apparently its soely seen on the OG and S Ones. Its definitely not my interweb as I'm on 350mb.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
An example of said issue:

72B51A11A403309F88652C3559C838ED029FE3F6

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I've experienced this on the other side to ie. people getting stuck in the roofs meaning you can punch them to death easily. Free kills are free kills lol.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Hmm, strange. I did get it on my Xbox one, but on my S the buildings are loaded before ive landed

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Not sure tbh. Thats just a google images search for "PUBG buildings not rendering on landing". There are some funny vids on YT of people running through "yet to spawn" building walls and being armed by the time someone on an X for example makes their way through the door.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Yeah on my old xbox id often go into a building before it had loaded, and then a table would load where I was stood and I'd be trapped, so annoying!

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
Only had it a couple of times where buildings render after you land, most of the time they are rendering as you parachute in or run towards them, so not really an issue.
Rarely get kicked out either or have connection problems, in fact the only repetitive issue I have is the 'controller disconnected' error message in the start menu that sometimes won't clear.

RichValver

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 16v/172 daily
iv got an x and the buildings don't always render for me depending on how many people drop. Got stuck in things once or twice too. 100 times better than a std Xbox tho.

Evo 5 RS
Games still filled with hackers. I still don't understand the absolute pathetic mentality of having to cheat to be good at your pasttime. Get a life.

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
An example of said issue:

72B51A11A403309F88652C3559C838ED029FE3F6

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I've experienced this on the other side to ie. people getting stuck in the roofs meaning you can punch them to death easily. Free kills are free kills lol.

My friends get this on every game on there peasant x boxes.
I have an X and the only issue I get is crashing to dashboard at least once a night. Always get back in though. Ironically the old x boxes don’t get the dashboard issue anymore.

Evo 5 RS
Lmao! There are no hackers on Xbox if that’s what you are referring to? Not possible.

No, **** that sh*t off. Would never play this on console lol. I've heard it's still a mess, anyway.

PC hacking is rife. Death cam shows players locking onto targets, all you can do is report and hope someone see's it.

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Lmao! There are no hackers on Xbox if that’s what you are referring to? Not possible.

No, **** that sh*t off. Would never play this on console lol. I've heard it's still a mess, anyway.

PC hacking is rife. Death cam shows players locking onto targets, all you can do is report and hope someone see's it.

Yeah f**k that. That would wind me up more than occasional crashes on the Xbox.

Evo 5 RS
What would help is if it was region locked. As it's the Chinese tossers getting bored of playing against other hackers, so they join European servers. It's utterly pathetic

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I had similar issues with the buildings not loading straight away on PC last year. Seems to be fixed now.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
New map is out now for this on Xbox.. got my first CD on this map yesterday. Pretty decent!

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
Yeah, update came out Thursday, although no way to choose maps (yet), so it's random where you end up annoyingly.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
IMO, the game runs as bad as it ever has done on Xbox. I managed to crash twice in a 3 minute spell. Frame rate at the start is single figures also. Played it for the 1st time in a long time on PC last night. What a difference. Managed a 2nd place finish on my first game and only lost as I didn't know all the keyboard keys.

Prefer to play it on Xbox still as that's where all my mates play but if it doesn't improve soon I think I'll be done with it on console.