ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photography Round 23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Couple from moi, undecided on entry yet. One's a better photo, but the other suits the theme more. I neeeed a prime in my life :dapprove:

3934741205_2bc0104c62.jpg

3937695395_72437fe885.jpg

Luke

172 Cup
Took this the other day for my friends daughters birthday, shes gettin it printed huge on canvas :)
quack! :D
Quak.jpg

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Thought id have a gander in our studio on Friday, just managed to get it home onto my PC:

5056_101747491610_536991610_2534017.jpg

May go out and shoot some location stuff tomorrow, but this is my entry atm

Last edited:
  SQ5
Just been having a play, quite impressive what you can do with a basic DSLR :) Will get out tomorrow though as bedroom doesn't have much depth!

Trophy #267
ENTRY - torn between this and cricketers sat down but hunched for the soft touch (plus it has the flamer in background :) )
Sam+craig2.jpg

Everyone's using kids now! Right I'm going to go for the one thing cuter than kids. Puppies, not of the female variety either.

It's A Reno
As everyone else seems to be having a go at this one, I thought I would too, and as everyone is entering pictures of their little monkeys.......

P1000530.gif

I thought I would too. :D

I'll be delighted/shocked if I get 1 vote tbh lol.

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
Went out today and took some snaps. Here they are.

DSC_0962.jpg

DSC_0965.jpg

DSC_0968.jpg

Which one of these do you guys like the most? Thanks. Will take more when i get the time but this is it for now.

Cupra
Some good shots in here so far.
Nik.g, I prefer 2 but it needs a main subject to complete it really.

I get a new toy to play with this evening so will try to get an entry in before the closing date.

Trophy #267
@Nik
I prefer the focal point of 2 as it is in the centre of the pic, it just lacking something. If the big leaf from 3 was where the focal point in 2 was then I think youd have a winner

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
Båstards in New York :dapprove:

Haha. Lol its not all that after you've been here for 3 months. :(
Too freaking busy for me. But yea thanks for the input guys. I might try to get a few before it the end of the competition.

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
Probably another week. My tickets are open and its valid till next year so i can fly back whenever basically. But my Uni starts next week so i have to be back by next week. :D

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
Just visiting my parents. I'm only a student so nothing big. :D Cameras are way cheaper here thats for sure. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.