ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photography Round 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for the next round.

The last theme was "Candid" and Gaz won with..

3893003782_e4ef5aa573.jpg

So his theme for the next round is..

Bokeh (Wiki)

Comp runs from now until midnight Tues 29th Sept. Any photos entered must be taken between now and midnight 29th Sept.

Rules:

- Post a maximum of 3 images at one time, you can come back with more pics if you have tried something different, but please stick to 3 pics max each time.

- You must flag one image as your entry, feel free to repost your chosen image towards the end of the comp with 'entry' above it, this will be placed into a new thread at the end of the alloted time for people to vote on.

I will no longer be automatically taking the first image somebody posts, only images with entry clearly written above or below it will be accepted

- Try to keep posted images to a max of around 800px wide.

- No rules on photoshop use etc, but this is first and foremost a photography contest, not a photoshop contest.

- All images entered must be taken within the dates of the competition specified above.

- Winner chooses next subject

- Revels apologies for stealing Chris' rules! lol..

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
how can you take these sorts of shots with the kit lense :( :( :(... Even with the narrowest apature on my kit lense it only gives off a bit of "bokeh" :( No chance winning this time me no thinks.

how can you take these sorts of shots with the kit lense :( :( :(... Even with the narrowest apature on my kit lense it only gives off a bit of "bokeh" :( No chance winning this time me no thinks.

Easy. Bokeh can be FULLY BLURRED! You can get a good bokeh at 55mm with the 18-55mm that comes on Nikons anyway.

So no excuses, pictures can have everything out of focus, or just the majority out of focus.

It's A Reno
Typical. I specialize in blurred, sorry, bokeh photos as a rule, but I don't think I could do it on demand.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Lol, get the feeling we'll break the trend of 13 entries this time. :) Right up a few people's street this one!

Now it's turning into a Blue Peter thread with here's a lens cover I made earlier out of a cereal packet. If i stop taking the tablets I am sure that I will get this blurred background with the shakes.

Some great pictures in that link, thanks for sharing! I think i might be able to have a go at this one.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY! BUT...

Can someone tell me if this is bokeh? Just so i have an idea from the pictures iv already took?:)
normal_DSC_0074.jpg

Right, here's attempt 1. I say that because I <3 teh bokeh :eek: so I shall probably try a few different things. This was tough enough to do by myself, will need an assistant for the next idea! lol..

Flickr cliché to the max!!

3931517805_2db60b8280_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.