ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photography Round 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
ENTRY

3933445963_b77fa9bcbb.jpg

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Something quite sinister, but comic about that Gaz. Really like it!

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Never tried anything like this before, got my new camera tonight so thought I'd give it a go.

Neither of these are an entry because neither of them compare to anything else in this thread so there's not much point! Just wanted to have a little go at doing it,lol.

DSCF0396-1-1.jpg

DSCF0398-1.jpg

Please don't be too harsh as I've never tried anything like this before :).

Ian

Focus TDCi
Forcing myself to enter this one, but there's way too many good photos for any chance of winning! Had a look through the rest of my photos from the nature reserve and landed with this one:

Entry
cs-1.jpeg

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
^^ If that wasnt the perfect timing mate. You made it by a freaking minute. Very precise!

Ian

Focus TDCi
Yeah.. becoming a bit of a ritual lol. I'll be lucky to get top 5 with that one though, it's pretty rubbish and there are so many good entries.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Yeah.. becoming a bit of a ritual lol. I'll be lucky to get top 5 with that one though, it's pretty rubbish and there are so many good entries.
GTFO you would go out with the camera on auto and still get awesome shots. If I ever hear you speak like that again il cyber slap you.:clown:

Ian

Focus TDCi
If I make it to the Cat & Fiddle run remind me to keep arms length away from you. :p Gotta remember I'm a) a perfectionist and b) super competitive.. bad combination for photography lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.