ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photography Round 23

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
3960227952_9f31a89399.png

3959455837_356b20674a.png

3960226838_131db69f01.png

3960226270_5187981a4a.png

3960213526_132c5d20c8.png

What are people's opinions on this set? I want to enter one of these but not sure which :eek:

lol, next comp lets post 40000 images all in one go and make people pick (not just you, Luke)

It does say 3 on the first post :dapprove:

Although there is about 9 million images in here, I doubt 20 have entry above them...

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
lol, next comp lets post 40000 images all in one go and make people pick (not just you, Luke)

It does say 3 on the first post :dapprove:

Although there is about 9 million images in here, I doubt 20 have entry above them...

lol..rather you then me, having to sort through them all mate ;)

Luke i also like the mouse pic.

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
Nice effort Andy, certainly the most obscure entry.

Do you do it much?
What? Take pictures of flowering moss on the floor of a derelict maternity units with a black oozing sink in the background? As often as possible :). I've got stack loads of interesting bokeh strewn pictures from over the years of exploring, but the above has long been a favourite of mine :).

Ian

Focus TDCi
^ I think a certain someone is gonna feel the wrath of Revels when he reads that! Nice shot though. :)

What? Take pictures of flowering moss on the floor of a derelict maternity units with a black oozing sink in the background? As often as possible :). I've got stack loads of interesting bokeh strewn pictures from over the years of exploring, but the above has long been a favourite of mine :).

Cools, done a few myself, but never take the camera with me, should really.

"Navy" N17 TWO
I'm working til after 8 tonight so might not get a chance to get out with the camera for more shots before the deadline.

I'm putting this as my entry incase I don't get any more

ENTRY *** ENTRY *** ENTRY *** ENTRY :)
3937032552_e038ea1a55_b.png

Trev

"Navy" N17 TWO
Cant get anything better than the one I've marked as my entry already so I'm hoping for the best now lol

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
Doh ... being an irregular follower of the photo competition I'd forgotten all about the "- All images entered must be taken within the dates of the competition specified above." bit :eek:!

My moss picture was taken a while back, and so as awesome as I think it is, please can you scratch my entry!

Ta!

Status
Not open for further replies.