ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

April Photography Competition- Black & White

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
So congratulations @Aaron..

The theme this month is Black and white, another easy one so I expect just as many entries as last time!

Entries close on the 30th April and voting to commence in the following week (first week of January, with next theme starting on the 7th).

- Post a maximum of 3 images at one time, you can come back with more pics if you have tried something different, but please stick to 3 pics max each time.

- You MUST flag one image as your entry if you post more than one image, feel free to repost your chosen image towards the end of the comp with 'entry' above it, this will be placed into a new thread at the end of the allotted time for people to vote on. Only images with entry clearly written above or below it will be accepted.

- Try to keep posted images to a max of around 800px wide.

- No rules on photoshop use etc, but this is first and foremost a photography contest, not a photoshop contest.

- All images entered must be taken within this calendar month!

- If you haven't followed the above rules don't come moaning when your picture isn't in the voting thread.

The Winner will get to pick the next theme!

Ant

I should have taken a photo of the knackered van I saw yesterday, covered in hand-stencilled 'signwriting' for authentic African Adventures (with lots of drawings of dancing tribesman, seemingly) but with a number plate 'B11ANC'.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
26189130170_a1414f2eb8_c.jpg

Entry for now !

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Probably not worth waiting for but oh well! Not used my SLR in ages and didn't have time to mess about with long exposures etc!

Entry: Old windmill nr Southwold.
IMG_1449.jpg