ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photography Round 23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Right, here's attempt 1. I say that because I <3 teh bokeh :eek: so I shall probably try a few different things. This was tough enough to do by myself, will need an assistant for the next idea! lol..

Flickr cliché to the max!!

Somebody has just added of a photo of mine similar to that to their new gallery thing on Flickr lol. What did you use for the bokeh highlights?

There's so many things I'm thinking of doing for this that I'll probably end up doing nothing. :eek:

Trophy #267
hmm few to choose from onthe other thread

IMG_6016.JPG

IMG_6046.JPG

IMG_6463.JPG

really annoyed i couldnt get more of Brett Lee as the battery on my 350d was well and truly dead (even after some vigourous rubbing)

172 Cup
Does this count?

Taken 5 minutes ago with my mums cheap point and shoot..

(PS - How's the weather back in the UK? :rasp: )

DSCF0083.jpg

Can people consider others connections when uploading?

Instead of uploading the original which is big enough to cover my bedroom wall. Twice.
And then putting a few up.

As loads of people are entering and showing pics it's going to rape connections like mine which are fragile at the best of times.

/rant.

Because I was going to potentially use domo lol.

Domo was on my list too! lol..

Somebody has just added of a photo of mine similar to that to their new gallery thing on Flickr lol. What did you use for the bokeh highlights?

Lots of little stars that I bought for something else. Sprinkled a load on a bit of black card. Seloptaped them to it and shone a torch in that direction!

Whats this new gallery thing?

Revels is a bokwhoré TBH.

Guilty as charged! :D

Ian

Focus TDCi
Ah I see! I did something similar, but not the same. :) Erm the new gallery is basically like favourites, except you can only have 18 of them - picks of the bunch I guess. No idea why this guy chose mine tbh.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
My initial idea on a music theme:

3934448110_03ae78aaac.png

Some giraffe bokeh..

3933666115_3a3b0e46c2.png

But finally - giraffe bokeh and aliens (Pixar FTW !) because I've just watched the 1st series of 3rd rock from t'sun:

ENTRY

3934447748_839bfd7c93_b.png

/bokeh.

Never tried anything like this before, so had a go today, will choose my entry later on. Made one of those cardboard things from the vid, to go with my 18-55mm kit lens.

Trophy #267
Can people consider others connections when uploading?

Instead of uploading the original which is big enough to cover my bedroom wall. Twice.
And then putting a few up.

As loads of people are entering and showing pics it's going to rape connections like mine which are fragile at the best of times.

/rant.

apols m8, have moved them and got some much smaller ones instead !

MODS can you pls add "aussies_6th_odi/reduced/" to the img url path pls to my post #45 which should be a much better size as i cant edit post now

apols m8, have moved them and got some much smaller ones instead !

MODS can you pls add "aussies_6th_odi/reduced/" to the img url path pls to my post #45 which should be a much better size as i cant edit post now

It's not just you mate, but cheers.

Trophy #267
lol, im currently planning another scene depending on what lego men / toys i can find in lads bedroom.
Shell Vpower cars have their uses :D

also, different idea (shameless use of cute baby... worked round 22 :) )
Sam+craig2.jpg

Last edited:
Me too, I was out on the bike yesterday trying to get a few good shots, but no chance really. I think this competition should be split into those with fancy/expensive lenses, and those making them out of cereal packets ;)

LMFAO. Seriously dude I've had some nice Bokeh out of the D40 kit lens before now, without cereal box involvement.

I don't know. An old one? lol..

It was some classic car thing. I only went to look to pass the time between the football.

Trophy #267
Indeed, with some playing around with focal point of subject / background, I got some decent results with my 350d kit lens (altho it was more luck at the time as was all very new, id be better now).

Out of interest, what are ppl's general perception of a better picture ? One which has background mildly blurred making it out of focus but identifyable, or completely blurred so only the subject can be recognised ?

Status
Not open for further replies.