ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/XB360/PS3] The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Anyone finished it yet?

BlankSnowyOrlyOwl.jpg

172 Cup
Really unsure whether to get this or not for xbox - it does look good but I just don't know whether it will be my type of game, I've never played fallout or similar.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Check out some gameplay vids? If you've never played anything from Bethesda before then it's worth a shot.

Mine's just come, shame it's going to be put away for my birthday.

Nissan 350z
PC will s**t all over the 360 graphically

Plus, K+M > 360 pad for these sort of games

Not to mention that if this turns out anything like Oblivion did then the modding community will be all over this game releasing new weapons, armor, texture packs etc.

172 Cup
Check out some gameplay vids? If you've never played anything from Bethesda before then it's worth a shot.

Mine's just come, shame it's going to be put away for my birthday.

Yea had a look at a 45min one today from first part of the game - it does look very good. Will probably give it a try once i've decided whether to keep mw3 or not will decide how soon I get it.

Evo 8 MR
Not to mention that if this turns out anything like Oblivion did then the modding community will be all over this game releasing new weapons, armor, texture packs etc.

You can use console commands to give yourself money or any item you wish too, don't think consoles can do that?

I've played a couple of hours now and I'm really into it, only on the second main quest but I've been doing a few side quests mostly.

Currently working with the companions.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I may have to get this and therefore neglect all of the 8 games I've bought in the last month.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
....currently got 18mins, 31secs to wait until I try this. Steam's doing a healthy download rate. :)

Paid full whack for it (£34.99) - but it's got 95/100 on metacritic which Steam links too. Only the original Bioshock, and of course, Half-Life 2 have scored higher on there at 96/100.

D.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone else notice the 2GB patch for it?! Nearly 5GB download for the main game, then 20mins later - another 2GB. Lol. :)

D.

Can't say I have

My Steam files are still sat at 5.7gb

Loving it so far, haven't done much of the storyline yet, I'm in a fort near Whiterun killing bandits.. so much stuff to do on the way to quests :p

Fiesta ST-2
I'm stuck on a puzzle thingy on a door where you have to twist each ring and line them up right. Has an eagle symbol, wolf and a dragon, help :dapprove:

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Has anyone else hit that awkward moment when they realise their life and skyrim have become one?

I've played it all day and only done one quest.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
He stated he would be more accurate over range with twiddling his thumbs on some contraption. I said that mouse accuracy would prove he was clearly wrong. Oh well...

TESV2011-11-1221-06-16-61.jpg

D.

Integra Type-R DC2
I've never played any of the Elder Scrolls but this looks pretty fun. Is it worth getting?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
not had any bug/glitch issues... until now!

qqr4o1.jpg

Yes that's a mamoth

Flying mammoths? What's the problem? ;)

Only at Level 3 at the minute - but pmsl at shooting a giant in the nuts and then legging it. The fecker chased me for ages - despite putting 18 arrows into him. Managed to get back to town where the local Bobbies got a kicking....

TESV2011-11-1317-21-19-22.jpg

.... just so I could be Hero Of The Moment and finish him off with some toasty hands. :)

TESV2011-11-1317-22-17-49.jpg

D.

Nothing at the mo :(
So what sorta perks are people going for atm?

Im level 12 atm and been going down the one handed sword/shield/heavy armour route.. Rather just bash the hell out of the f*****s and juse use healing after ive killed em to gain health..

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
TBH, flying mammoths aren't a problem in a world where magic and illusion are paramount.