ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/XB360/PS3] The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Bethesda Softworks have just announced The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, the next game in their top selling Elder Scrolls series and sequel to 2006 GOTY Oblivion. The game is currently dated for a release on November 11th 2011 on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.

They have also confirmed that they are using a brand new engine for Skyrim so it's no longer the outdated Gamebryo engine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Scutch says above it's also on PS3, i quit FF is it abit like that?

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Looks incredible! My life won't exist once I start it though.

Lol at the audience. "Burn the village! T-bag it!"

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I'm the same Christopher.

On oblivion though I was always just a barbarian with a f**k off sword and heavy armour, only ever used regen spells or stuff to make me stronger as I wasn't really interested.

I rekon they'll make it like that again so your not forced to use spells to win the game.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
These games take over your life. It looks great but with Battlefield 3, Batman AC, Assassin's Creed, Fifa 12, PES 12, Gears of War 3, Forza 4 and Uncharted 3 on the way, there's not enough time in the year to devote what this game needs to make it enjoyable.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I did this morn too. Amazing right.

Shirley the 360 will explode!?

Lol'd at the crowd's shouts.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I did this morn too. Amazing right.

Shirley the 360 will explode!?

Lol'd at the crowd's shouts.

I had my headphones in listening and was laughing out loud a few times. The missus was looking at me as if I was mental. Which I think was normal.

PMSL @ killing the guy running away in the caves and someone shouting tea-bag him. Same with the dragon corpse :clown:

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
This looks great, but I'm not a fan of all the wizard sh*t.

Makes for a welcome change of modern-day/future settings for me though.

However, I'm increasingly more interested in playing the evil side in such games. Having vampiric or necromancy tendancies is much better than being a soft-arse holier than thou character imo. :)

D.

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
I can't decide if I should get this on PC or 360. Been playing Oblivion on the PC for the last few days. I forgot how good it is. Just completed the thieves guild quests so I'm just going around stealing now lol.

Evo 8 MR
PC if you can run it at it's best.

I take it this will still be using the Fallout engine with a bit of polish?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Still not convinced. :eek:

As good as it looks, I can't get my head around wizards, spells, orcs and sh*t. Meh.

I'll probably get it when it's cheaper.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Still not convinced. :eek:

As good as it looks, I can't get my head around wizards, spells, orcs and sh*t. Meh.

I'll probably get it when it's cheaper.

Same, I love rpg's but there aren't many that don't have elves and wizards etc. Not my cuppa at all.

Goliath I
There are some good gameplay videos on digital spy.

Looks good, will be intrigued to see how much it's evolved from oblivion

Revels Mum & Sister
I have never really enjoy RPG games apart from a few Final Fantasy ones. However I tried Elder Scrolls and lost lots of my life to it. Really looking forward to this. When is out? Still planned for November. Very brave releasing so close to COD!