ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
upgrade to the PS4, have to see down the line see if MW2 will come available for the PS4.

Yeah unbeaten yet again,

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Every time we get a game that's not hacked, people f**king leave/rage quit WHY FFS leave?. It's rare we get a hack free lobby, if it's hacked we do put up a good fight and we do often win.

Fiesta ST-2
Let us know next time you're on, I've started playing this again. Nowhere as good as I was, but got a nice 5 man clutch the other day :cool:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
could be tomorrow night. Had a lot of hackers on S&D tonight, almost every lobby we get into you tend to see the same people and you recognise the hackers. Later on we went on TDM first game was hackers then went into another lobby and we ruled. Last game we had tonight Liam said someone on our team was boosting and Aly said 'It's 4 years too late' lol. PLus they had a Pavelow and Chopper Gunner and they still lost.

Experience/Skill and Tube Sticks = Hackers any day of the week. They were mentioning how many days spent on this, i probably had about 80+ day on it. Liam is close to it too. People still send you Friend requests that your a Hacker thinking that you are cos your good and your not hacking is a good feeling

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Picked up a 360 with forza horizon 2, skyrim and MW2. Played MW2 for a couple of hours last night, epic game tbh. Not one hacked lobby either. Still got it! :tonguewink:

Reactions: seb

celicaturbolly

ClioSport Club Member
  Kona , Old Defender
This and MW3 are the best imo - a remake of one of these or WAW for next gen is needed!
I'm not even bothering with Advanced Warfare

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Anyone on 360 still play this? Just unlocked Ninja so going to start playing SnD, wouldn't mind playing with more people.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Any SWET veterans coming out of retirement this weekend? (PS3) There's about 4 of us going on this friday night. @Geddes ?

Add your name if you've still got it.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yeah, still an awesome laugh. Went 16 for 2 recently on SnD and got so many hate messages from kids LOL

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Any SWET veterans coming out of retirement this weekend? (PS3) There's about 4 of us going on this friday night. @Geddes ?

Add your name if you've still got it.
Now then, don't have the PS3 anymore and the games, gave it to my nephew before got my PS4. Any news on MW2 coming to PS4?

Had my first go on BF4 for almost a year couple days ago. Going to get back into that. Be going on tomorrow if any of you lot fancy it???

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
My flat mate has the PS3 still, and i think my newphew has my old games. I'll be popping round in a few days and i'll ask if i can borrow it. Ooooft @Liam.
Been on BF4 too lately and i'm no slouch on it with not being on for near a year

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Oooooft me Aly and Seb are on now pwning some noobs. Had Scotty on last night too

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445099745.158895.jpg

LOL