ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
IMG_2789.jpeg

I put a couple of hours into this last night. The nostalgia was real.

Felt really odd playing it on PC/mnk as I spent years playing this on controller back in the day.

Got into games within seconds when searching, but it didn’t feel all that smooth and it doesn’t like it when you change any of the settings. I’m having to play on the recommended resolution instead of bumping it up to 1440. It also crashed anytime I ran OBS so I couldn’t record any of it. I wonder how other people are playing this on high resolution and recording gameplay etc? Unless they’ve got a modded version maybe.

Can’t wait to unlock a one man army class 😍

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Just had a look to see if I still had a copy but must have binned them all at some point when I binned the broken 360 I had. They're all coming to Xbox game pass soon though.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
This is the way! Which Xbox btw?

Series X I caved and paid the £12 on Microsoft store. Binned my 360 many years back now but the save carries over as it's backwards compatible. I'm sure I had the disk somewhere still but couldn't find it.