ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Better than him? I watch his videos and then fail epically on advanced warefare trying to reinact his sniping lol

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Grizz pretty much set the scene for sniping and quickscoping etc have a search on YouTube I think his name was irgrizz or something

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
SnD is still awesome on this game if you get a decent lobby. Wiped out the entire team in my first round earlier today haha finished it 6-0.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
That's good mate. Is it still a popular game?
No idea, liam will tell you. My flat mate has a PS3 i've never been on it for a couple years. I'll try an be on it tonight. i'll be on tomorrow during the day too. I'll have to set up my account on the ps3,
Fingers crossed if this will come out on the PS4

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
We were pretty much unplayable when we had 6 of us online. I really wish I had a capture card as some of the throwing knife kills I got were awesome lol 360 throwing knife kills from the other side of map

Reactions: seb

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
He'd struggle to find something then?
Remember my throwing knife kill on high rise? Me you and Kev were on, I was last alive and got the game winning kill. Stood on the helipad, I got shot from the spawn building, I spun round and threw a throwing knife, it smashed through the window, bounced over the desk and hit him in the eye lol.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've set up my mates PS3 now, I'll have a few games tonight, send me a text when you lot are on is it around 20:00 area like?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445803459.980578.jpg

Still got it lol

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Epic gaming tonight, me and @Geddes won every single game that wasn't hacked. We came up against 2 hackers in a TDM on wasteland, we battered them lol I finished on 25 for 4 I think Geddes finished on 21 for 4. I've never had 2 nukes in a row before too, until tonight!