ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
It's like taking candy from a baby on this today. Just gotten 102 kills in 3 games of normal TDM.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
There's a new update for MW2 today, since playing ant today, some parts have been abit like MW3 leggy and horrendous kil cams.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Mw2 still brings the smiles!

My epic defuse on trailer park in overtime. Team player bro! :cool:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Last night got myself first ever 40 kills on normal TDM, was amazing it was on afghan :)

MK5 R32
do any of you guys still play this on xbox? Spent the last few times online trying to get the 10 nuke challenge and nuke the enemy while losing, finally got them both today :D
has anyone managed to get 'the surgical' title?

Mk2 ph1 clio
Yeah, i got that a while back! I spent aggggges going for the difficult titles and emblem! like the care package game winning killcam! that took ages! and i got it in SND lol

....then my account got hacked.. i now have everything.. Takes the fun out of it!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I'll be on this tonight if anyone is joining...Seb? Geddes?

Myself and Aly will be on around 8pm.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
This still provides epic laughs tbh, *French accent* "MICHELLE" *French accent* :lolup:

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Sadly this game is now dead.

Hackers just using the UAV hack in every game.

Played FFA last night... got owned big time... Not easy without a sixth sense like a UAV hack.

Played with the usual SWET boys on search and destroy... Still full of hackers. We gave them a good run but it is just ludicrous... Totally ruined a mega game.

I'm oot. Will have to stick with MW3 now.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
SWET was well and truly owning dem noobs last night! :cool: Even got a message off some tard accusing me of hacking :clown: Think we played from around 7pm until around midnight and only came across 1 hacked lobby in SnD!

This game still brings the laughs.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Me, Geddes, Scotty and Dredz, was such a laugh! Few bullshit deaths and that but I just laugh them off really.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Me and Liam still getting accused of hacking tonight. Took a few games to get back into it, we're still owning it sometimes even if the other players are hacking. Pure born SWET skill

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Had a good game on favela then with Geordie, TDM 36 for 8, throwing knife killcam lol.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
SWET well and truly owned tonight, unbeaten ALL night on SnD :cool:

Had a decent 6 man clutch on scrapyard soon after you left Seb!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Yeah had a lot of games last night, pretty much hack free and we were the ones getting told off for hacking lol. I and we said nah were not hacking just pure skill I said. Many rage quit as they couldn't handle it