ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
the only reason is, is the limited edition free after the first year online? if it is i'll buy it. If it's not i'll prob buy the std copy and get rid of it at the end of the first year as i won't be buying extra ££ to play the second year.. do you ladies follow me?? :)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Ah that's ok then, then I'll get MW3 then as well as BF3 :)

I'm not on tonight ladies I'm playing with my new iPad . Be on tomorrow after the shop say about 17:00

Clio 1.2 16v
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqxNWod0tODl1y-ZMIrQeIXqXQ6WrDmCUxQBdBnPaH5uw3F5pmrtVV4Lp3.jpg

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
I am up for a session tonight, prob just after 9. Any swet boys fancy some mega trolling?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
http://www.callofduty.com/elite/whats-included

Geddes, check the link, the sweet clan need to be on elite. We can do epic clan battles and win prizes! Would be funny as f**k. Come on you gheys!! get it done. Me and alymac will be rocking it out. this is what we have been wanting for ages.

Imagine,

geddes, Liam, dredz, fiestec, alymac, jedigeordie, me and everyone else who plays rocking it up in some clan battles and pwning da noobs! LOL

Last edited:

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
http://www.callofduty.com/elite/whats-included

Geddes, check the link, the sweet clan need to be on elite. We can do epic clan battles and win prizes! Would be funny as f**k. Come on you gheys!! get it done. Me and alymac will be rocking it out. this is what we have been wanting for ages.

Imagine,

geddes, Liam, dredz, fiestec, alymac, jedigeordie, me and everyone else who plays rocking it up in some clan battles and pwning da noobs! LOL

I take it i'm not good enough to be named? ;)

Nice wee session of gw last night with the Irish slut....totally owned first few games but then got some epic scores but highlight was a first blood quad on estate with an at4hs!