ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Odyssey ph1 172 Project

secret
I am gona try pradas but i like all tyres the same so getting 4 :)

Looks clean mate, white wheels suit it a treat :)

Yeah i would like to know how many r left :S have you done much to yours?

secret
I found that out with my valver, i stripped it out and prob more more weight back in with a custom cage

Saves lives though! My mate crashed in his 1.8T mk1 golf at 120 and cage saved them both, rear caliper seized on and he lost it. Wasnt nice at all and the car well......It was shaped round the cage

secret
-1 degree camber shims ordered
New tyres and abs sensor arived at robs place today

Hope this improves my handling even more, not sure when there all geting fitted yet, will discuss with rob but pics will b up.

Sorry for my poor thread posts lol

secret
Wen i 1st put the willy wheels on i had no spacers and they were fine, no scraping or anything. Im now runing 5mm spacers on the back and it scrapes on the outside :( camber shims on the way though. Ive also got 25mm hubcentric spacers on the front with camber bolts and its sound. Think im 55mm down mate.

They suit the ph1s amazing imo

Look at my earlier pics to see the wheels without spacers

secret
Shims are here, all geting fitted sunday :)

0e178d4d.jpg

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
saw this the other night bumbling along on the 449 mate, was gonna wave but i was in the astra so you probably would of wondered wtf.....

looks awesome!

secret
Ahh thanks mate, erm i did pop to penkridge one night. i probs would of waved back lmao

We need to organise another meet one of the weekends

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
Deffo, especially after i saw you at the esso tonight, i was actually in my clio for once trying to get your attention, but tye lack of horn on my car makes it difficult!

secret
Where u in a blue ph2 with black wheels?? Should of just pulled on. Cars needs a clean :(

Ive put a meet thread up mate

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
That were me fella, i would of stopped but i was already late gettinmy daughter from nursery!

secret
Few cool piccys for u all

Firstly this is a link pipe i had made to make the 182 cat fit, hope u can see how it works lol
2d59dd28.jpg
8664ab31.jpg

Took the bonet underlining thingy off :)
7ebfa68e.jpg
56864568.jpg

And a random one of my boot
1394cd38.jpg

Will have loads of pics tomoz guys

secret
New pics from today....new tyres and camber shims

393b8f52.jpg
f73fd0b5.jpg
a791bbc0.jpg
973b31a2.jpg
91f9ea5a.jpg
6f3e8aec.jpg
d24e212d.jpg

Wanted to get some pics outside but its pissin down :(

Vee 6
They are tapered bearings and come in two parts, The part ( I forget the correct name ) that the bearing runs in is pressed into the disc.

Vee 6
I'm amazed at what 1 Deg of camber looks like, I had read somewhere that 1 deg shims would bring the top of the wheel in 10cm, But it didn't sound right ?

Might be the case looking at that pic.

secret
Yeah i couldnt believe the diffrence, looks epic but hope its not too much. Might run outside and get another pic for u

secret
Ive took some and there just loading up on photobucket, ive gota nip out so will post them up later

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
looking good man :) Ive had camber shims sitting in my tool bag since i had my last car, still not got round to fitting them yet! lol how you finding the tyres? same ones i had on my anth f1s.