ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Odyssey ph1 172 Project

secret
Just wrapped my stereo surround :)

306af6d2.jpg

Clio ph2 172
Looks ace in the flesh mate I was the lad in the polo with dish who was staring at your car lol keep updates coming :)

PH1 172
I was going to wrap my stereo surround but then realised i couldnt be arsed haha! it looks really good though!

secret
Got my private plates made aswel so get them on soon

Cars being broken next year guys....100%

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
those plates look s**t hot fella

i'll probably see you later as im gonna leave work a bit earlier

Petrol Blue 182.
howd you get the stereo surround off? and also did your steering wheel click when turning full lock when you had the boss on bud? think I may have set it up wrong, indicators cancell tho

secret
Getting a evo 6 guys, after 7 clios i fancy a change but i will b back :)

My mirrors are done now.....

3c0248c4.jpg

ad22767d.jpg

This will go to a good home. Im in no rush to sell and wont let it go to anyone

If i havent already said on here.....feb 18th is my bday and im going santa pod on the 19th ( sun ) all members are invited

2014 Clio 200t edc
Looks lovely wocka, really like the colour. Shame your selling! Who did your wheels? Really want mine done black, but cheaply!!

Last edited:
  secret
I did them matey :) not a great job but hey.

The mirrors and diamond is what i wasnt sure on :s im selling up anyways and there both wrapped so easly removed

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
Piers, go to my mates bodyshop in rugeley, its only bout £100 for a two day turn around on wheels