ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Odyssey ph1 172 Project

secret
Theres some on piston heads ^^^^

Orderd a oil catch tank tonight, something else to brighten the bay up and help clean the engine abit :)

secret
Not on everything, its like half and half lol

Dropping the car off this morning for the 182 manifold, will post pics up later and my 172 decat and manifold will be up for sale :)

secret
182 manifold is on and wow what a diffrence, it pulls so much harder and it feels so torquey, best mod in a while i think, thumbs up :)

c4fa3c04.jpg

9c155a3a.jpg

91c5e42a.jpg

6ce6fc0d.jpg

Phil decided to use my 172 decat so sorry guys i havent got one for sale lol

RS 182 CUP
looks decent mate, how long did it take him to fit it? might take mine off if its easy enough to wrap it

secret
Yeah feels alot better low range but pulls alot better all the way through

He had it all day but manifolds were changed by lunch then he did pipe work around 4.30. He said takin the 172 manifold out was the hardest bit but he did have to drop subframe lol.

Im well chuffed with it, read alot of threads saying there pointless but i can tell 100% the power diffrence and recomend the effort changing it. Mayb its my mods that helped with the gain :s

Rolling road soon, ive finished on engine work for now so see what the figure and curves r like :)

RS 182 CUP
get some wilder cams mate! then sell me yours!

go for top mounts next, then coilies, or both together cuz i think theres a group buy

secret
Im gona get the top mounts and strut brace off pure motorsports and get some decent coilovers, wel thats next on my shopping list

Ive already thought about getting 421's but its alot of effort to change, we will see though. Maybe next year will b cams and ecu :) but idealy i want boost i think

secret
Charger i think but also turbo sounds good lol

For now its staying nasp and it may stay like that which reminds me, i need bigger cold air feed lol

Gona start stripping bits aswel, lightweight time. Oh forgot to say, my airbag light was on from my drivers seat wires, that was also fixed today by the goodness of powerflows heart, got in my car and thought hmm y isnt my service light on. Silly emisions light is still on tho. Is there no way of perminately turning it off

RS 182 CUP
cut out your spare wheel well, remove all sound deadening in the engine bay.

styling wise get your dash flocked for £60

secret
Was already thinkin of ripping that out and also removing carpet and removing all that tar type s**t with a heatgun etc. (carpet will go back in)
What do u mean cut spare wheel well out? U mean make the boot floor flat?

Already want top dash and a few other bits flocking, already sorted it with a mate, im spilling all my secrets now lol

secret
I want a nice shiny new clutch

Yeah i think thats what i will do mate, i hope its all good

Hows ur aircon romoval coming along

secret
Nope lmao, i wana stick with same profile, its either try the 888s on road or pe2 or ps2 seem to b the recomended