ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Odyssey ph1 172 Project

secret
More heatwrap arived today so will finish manifold the by the weekend and give phil a call to fit it. I cant wait :)

Also gt rob texted me today about some high temp silcone spray for heatwrap etc, im gona look into it tonite but has anybody used it before?

RS 182 CUP
priced up some tyres today just out of interest, discounted to the nearest tenner so there still might be a couple quid i could knock off.
prices are for a pair too

195 50 15
1) toyo t1r= £79
2) yoko parada= £79
3) mich pe2= £109

195 45 16
1) pilot sport 3=£189
2) toyo t1r= £115

205 45 16
1) yoko parada=£167
2) toyo t1r=£161

RS 182 CUP
how much you put it up for? ive n idea how much its worth, never seen one for sale. rekon itl get snatched up well quick

secret
Y not???

Yeah but will b final map for now so gota sort a live map out :) rs tuning might b getting a call :)

secret
My cars idle is back to normal again now, had a slight gap inbetween my inlet and throttle body lol

secret
Ive finished my manifold now, wel done as much as i can with 15 metres of heatwrap which is most of it 2bh, also got my coolant hoses done today, those matrix pipes that go into the bulk head were a b*****d, ended up just attacking the metal until they came off haha in a professional maner lmao. Also gave it some fresh coolant so all good to go :)
Will get some pics up tomorow guys :)

secret
New pics after a wash :)

23143538.jpg

0ff51f24.jpg

b01d61ca.jpg

18ff43a9.jpg

8b865e14.jpg

ce02c6d8.jpg

7f0e3742.jpg

096759f2.jpg

61a7824c.jpg

9e23feb0.jpg

995bf1d7.jpg

secret
I think u get them with the maxigen kit is it???!! Managed to find it on ebay, its a better fit that the straight pipes because it has a bendy bit at the bottom where it joins the airbox :)

secret
I lost my job today because i wudnt go self employed,unfair dismisal or what!!!

Clio is on hold now until future notice :)

If anyone has work or knows of work in staffordshire, pm me please

secret
Haha i will keep u posted mate but being the person i am i will soon b back in work, duno weather to still get my manifold fitted weds :s

I will still b polishing and sorting a few bits out so i will still b uploading on here

secret
Ive been a busy bee all day with job hunting and its payed off, i start a trial on monday :) more money and less hours

Clio build back on guys

RS 182 CUP
glad you got a job sorted so quick.

let me know when you want my cat, think missus is having contractions as we speak!

secret
I could do with it by latest tue mate but dont worry about it rob, ur child is way more important. i wish u and katie all the best and let me know :) text me

RS 182 CUP
if she drops tonite il be on hol from work for next two weeks, so should be able to meet you sometime.

you ever removed your front bumper?

RS 182 CUP
the 2118s look similar to how your car looks now, id go with the others, they look much more aggresive

im gonna start stripping my aircon bits off