ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

** NW FCS Convoy, Saturday 4th June**

recaro'd arctic 182
Right, myself and Gman are out. Meeting some of the NE lot down the A1 somewhere, makes sense for us.

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
Take it your staying in Sheffield overnight till Monday?

I was planning on going to a friends in Barnsley but she's marshelling at the BTCC at Oulton so im gonna come home after doing the photoshoot.

Also my mate in his XR3i is coming down with us as he's booked in at the same B&B im at because hes going Santa Pod for a Ford day on the Sunday.

Evo 8 MR
I was planning on going to a friends in Barnsley but she's marshelling at the BTCC at Oulton so im gonna come home after doing the photoshoot.

Also my mate in his XR3i is coming down with us as he's booked in at the same B&B im at because hes going Santa Pod for a Ford day on the Sunday.

No worries, seems like you'll be sick of driving come Sunday night!

Da

Less
So is it just Me and Steve convoying down NW side?!

Myself and Carl will be too.

We will be at Charnock Richard Services at about 2.45pm and will aim to leave there at 3pm.

1. St3ve
2. CJGREEN

For those waiting down at Lymm we should be there for about 3.30pm and will leave by 3.45pm.

1. Jamie 16v

This should get us down to Northamptonshire for about 6pm.

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
Sounds good to me. So are you and Carl meeting me and Steve or are we meeting you at Lymm?

Just so i know once ive met with Steve we can leave to stop off a Lymm?

Da

Less
Well according to the list above we're meeting you at Charnock Richard aren't we?

We will join the M6 @ J30 and head South stopping at Charnock and Lymm.

Da

Less
Well according to the list above we're meeting you at Charnock Richard aren't we?

We will join the M6 @ J30 and head South stopping at Charnock and Lymm.

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
Yea thats fine mate. Just wanted to double check so we didn't leave before everyone behind :)

Evo 8 MR
Sounds good to me. So are you and Carl meeting me and Steve or are we meeting you at Lymm?

Just so i know once ive met with Steve we can leave to stop off a Lymm?

We'll be meeting Daz and Carl at Charnock Richard aswell as Marcus. I'll also be with a couple of friends.

We will be at Charnock Richard Services at about 2.45pm and will aim to leave there at 3pm.

1. St3ve (+2)
2. CJGREEN
3. marcushookdale

For those waiting down at Lymm we should be there for about 3.30pm and will leave by 3.45pm.

1. Jamie 16v

This should get us down to Northamptonshire for about 6pm.

Da

Less
Excellent, thanks for the clarification everyone :)

Jamie, I've received your PM thanks.

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
Looking forward to meeting some new people off here!

I have a spare ticket now as the person who was meant to be coming, now isnt :(

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
Same as above, there would be no chance of me being up to get to the show at early doors with a hangover lol.

Ill be staying in the B&B bar!

Someone got a Norfbest sticker on this convoy i can throw on? :)

Da

Less
See you all soon :)

I'm not going out and getting wrecked tonight, a couple in the bar/restaurant maybe...but not full on wreckage...LOL!

It's a bad idea anyway with the early start and the number of police that will be about!

1.2 16V Clio (Blue)
thats me pal, your at alwalton aswell right, howcome you followed daz?

Lol, sounded nice.. And I don't know I didn't know who was going where, so when I put my tomtom on I realised I had to turn around haha

Evo 8 MR
Lol, sounded nice.. And I don't know I didn't know who was going where, so when I put my tomtom on I realised I had to turn around haha

should have followed us pal i knew u were stayin here i was surprised to see you go the other way.