ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

** NW FCS Convoy, Saturday 4th June**

Da

Less
THIS IS FOR THE PEOPLE WANTING TO CONVOY DOWN ON SATURDAY, THE DAY BEFORE FCS.

Please post up your name, location and where you shall be staying once you get down near Rockingham and we'll get a convoy of sorts organised!

Me -

Daz
Burnley
Ibis Wellingborough

The list so far -

We will be at Charnock Richard Services at about 2.45pm and will aim to leave there at 3pm.

1. St3ve
2. CJGREEN

For those waiting down at Lymm we should be there for about 3.30pm and will leave by 3.45pm.

1 .oafcmarky
2. Gman

This should get us down to Northamptonshire for about 6pm. That ok with everyone? :)

Last edited:
I was thinking of traveling down with the NE, It might be worth considering the NW lot meeting up first and then meeting them for the way down as I know a few of us are staying at Travelodge Alwalton.

Jon
Sale
Travelodge Alwalton

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
Ive booked in at the Village Inn B&B 6mins away from the show.

Put my arrival as 4.30pm saturday.

I can always email them if we wont be down by then?

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
Alright guys, some of the guys up this end of the border are also staying at alwalton so could always meet up with you lot on the way down

Da

Less
Not sure, I'm waiting on Daz laying out the plans.

Hai :)

Erm, well I'm aiming to be down in the Northamptonshire area for tea time on the Saturday so thinking of heading off from Burnley around 2pm.

Will be heading down the M6 from J30 so am happy to call at various services etc along the way to meet people.

I'll put up some times of various services if people can post up where they'yre likely to be and I'll compile a list.

Last edited:
  '03 MCS, MKV Ed30
Sounds perfect for me that! Gives me chance to do a final clean/wipe down and pack!

Im coming from Preston so i can meet where ever suits on the way!

Evo 8 MR
Hai :)

Erm, well I'm aiming to be down in the Northamptonshire area for tea time on the Saturday so thinking of heading off from Burnley around 2pm.

Will be heading down the M6 from J30 so am happy to call at various services etc along the way to meet people.

I'll put up some times of various services if people can post up where they'yre likely to be and I'll compile a list.

I'll meet you at Charnock Richard Services. Just need an educated arrival time and I'll be there.

Probably the closest one to you too GREEN.

recaro'd arctic 182
How does Lymm services at 3pm sound Da ?
Put your name down if you wanna meet at Lymm ;)

1.oafcmarky
2.Gman

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
I'll meet you at Charnock Richard Services. Just need an educated arrival time and I'll be there.

Probably the closest one to you too GREEN.

Fine by me mate. If your coming down M55 you could pop off at Broughton Roundabout to meet me to then go down to Charnock?

Da

Less
Righto guys...

We will be at Charnock Richard Services at about 2.45pm and will aim to leave there at 3pm.

1. St3ve
2. CJGREEN

For those waiting down at Lymm we should be there for about 3.30pm and will leave by 3.45pm.

1 .oafcmarky
2. Gman

This should get us down to Northamptonshire for about 6pm. That ok with everyone? :)

Evo 8 MR
Fine by me mate. If your coming down M55 you could pop off at Broughton Roundabout to meet me to then go down to Charnock?

Yeah I will be, where is that roundabout though? Is it the one where you've got garstang road exit one side and the road leading to the A6 on the other?

EDIT: Just checked on Google, yes I can meet you there.

Last edited:
I'm still undecided if I'm going to come down with you guys or the NE lot, I shall see what there plans are as well as most of them are staying at the same travelodge.

If I can't be bothered ill meet at Lymm at the said time.

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
Yeah I will be, where is that roundabout though? Is it the one where you've got garstang road exit one side and the road leading to the A6 on the other?

EDIT: Just checked on Google, yes I can meet you there.

Cool. Wanna meet there about 2.30pm then? Either that or can just meet at Charnock, its up to you mate?

1.2 16V Clio (Blue)
Apparently the scenic route to peterborough is suppost to be nice (This is what my mum told me though lol)

1.2 16V Clio (Blue)
Snake Pass then onto the A1. A bit longer though.

If I go with the NE lot ill have to either go Snake Pass or M62.

I dont have a clue where im going lol.. either follow the convoy or if i get lost stick the post code in on my phone lol

recaro'd arctic 182
Looking into this, it seems like an awful lot further to peterborough via the M6. May have to have a rethink.
Gonna be knackered anyway. I get back from Egypt Friday tea time.

Are you pissed? lol.

Ill be doing Snakes Pass on the way back on the sunday as im off upto Sheffield to do a photoshoot for Golf+!

No lol! Why would you do snakes pass on your way back. Wouldn't you be better just going straight up the A1 to Sheffield instead of going round the houses?

From Lymm via M6 too Corby its 2:21/133m
From Lymm via M62/A1 to Corby its 3:00/171m

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
I meant to go home from there mate.

Im doing:

FCS - Sheffield....Sheffield - Preston.

Last time i did Sheffield-Preston i did snakes pass to Manc then jumped on M6 there.

Evo 8 MR
I meant to go home from there mate.

Im doing:

FCS - Sheffield....Sheffield - Preston.

Last time i did Sheffield-Preston i did snakes pass to Manc then jumped on M6 there.

Take it your staying in Sheffield overnight till Monday?