ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSS - East Midlands Convoy - Saturday 4th August

Bus w**ker
Think you've left it a little late Tow Bee.

Also if Paul doesn't add my f**king name to that list I'm going to kick him in the teeth on Saturday.

Also if Paul doesn't add my f**king name to that list I'm going to kick him in the teeth on Saturday.
Updated list. COME ON GUYS, FINAL FEW DAYS BEFORE CSS. GET Y0 NAMES DOWN, BREADBINS.

1. Harphamominom
2. Daveski (Coming with Harpham)
3. Bright (LFE only)
4. George182 (LFE only)
5. James23
6. JamesT87 (I assume LFE only, as you're tagging with the Lincoln lot aren't you?!)
7. -Danman-
8. Toby
9. lewisflintham
10.clarkey182
11. Gray (LFE only)
12. Whiteley (LFE only)
13. Jamie (LFE only)
14. Crump + a mate of his
15. Ian_s - will you be going straight to lfe?

Bus w**ker
Updated list. COME ON GUYS, FINAL FEW DAYS BEFORE CSS. GET Y0 NAMES DOWN, BREADBINS.

1. Harphamominom
2. Daveski (Coming with Harpham) snigger
3. Bright (LFE only)
4. George182 (LFE only)
5. James23
6. JamesT87 (I assume LFE only, as you're tagging with the Lincoln lot aren't you?!)
7. -Danman-
8. Toby
9. lewisflintham
10.clarkey182
11. Gray (LFE only)
12. Whiteley (LFE only)
13. Jamie (LFE only)
15. Ian_s - will you be going straight to lfe?

Get ready to pick your dirty rotten teeth up off the floor.

Inferno 225 cup
Right guys I'm driving down with Kieran, easier then driving down Eastwood, more time to sort my lad out:)

(my lad meaning my son, not a quick tug of war with myself)

340i
Daveski said he wanted to come with me... Now he is going with Harpham, I hope you two enjoy each others company.

Sym0n, can we hold hands for the day while those queers are skipping around GAYdon?

E46 M3
1. Harphamominom
2. Daveski (Coming with Harpham)
3. Bright (LFE only)
4. George182 (LFE only)
5. James23
7. -Danman-
8. Toby
9. lewisflintham
10.clarkey182
11. Gray (LFE only)
12. Whiteley (LFE only)
13. Jamie (LFE only)
15. Ian_s - LFE

Bus w**ker
Right guys I'm driving down with Kieran, easier then driving down Eastwood, more time to sort my lad out:)

(my lad meaning my son, not a quick tug of war with myself)

Yeah f**k Paul and his selfish s**t Eastwood resident plan!

Sym0n, can we hold hands for the day while those queers are skipping around GAYdon?

As if you had to ask.

Bus w**ker
Nar, if I can be arsed I'm going to get Paul's family to scrub it with a brillo pad tomorrow night. If not I'll be rolling in with six months of filth on it without a care...well ok I'll clean the windows lol.

No one needs to worry about not being able to keep up, Paul has never been over 3,000rpm in his piece of s**t.

Inferno 225 cup
Well tomorrow I start the pointless cleaning process :( snapped the Clio badge clip of FFS so f**k knows what I'm going to do now :(

Edition 30
What you on about bruv. I got about 100 horses under my bonnet and I ain't afraid to use them!

Bus w**ker
Don't worry guys, you won't be at the back. That spot is reserved for Sym0n, as his car will undoubtedly blow up on the M1.

Please, I'm not the one rolling in a double MOT failing Cat C yellow girls car. GTFO.

I'll be at the back, then brap it to the front at 7000rpm then drop to the back again and repeat. It's how I do.

We should talk... ;)

Bus w**ker
Will have both batteries on charge tonight, although I appear to have lost pretty much all of my SDHC cards.