ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSS - East Midlands Convoy - Saturday 4th August

After discussions with Jenic, I thought id set up the East Midlands convoy for ClioSport Saturday.

Plan of action for people wanting to convoy down from the Nottinghamshire/Derbyshire area, I suggest meeting outside Next/Decathlon/Nandos, at the Giltbrook Retail park (just off J26 of the M1).
We'd need to set off at about 8:30am at the latest, so id suggest everyone aims to get there for 8:20am, so that we can have a bit of a meet & greet.

We will all pull into the Leicester Forest East Services and join up with the Yorkshire lot. This will be at about 9:00-9:15am.

We'd then set off for Gaydon at about 9:30am, to ensure that we arrive at the show for the 10:30am start.

Lets have a big turnout from the East Midlands crew, y0!

Get your names down on the list:
1. Harphamominom

Nissan 350z
Balls i didnt realise CSS was on the 4th Aug, im already going with a friend to an OcUK RR day:
http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18403529

duncan-bannatyne.jpg

Ill whack you on the list, so that we know to maybe expect you at LFE. Wouldn't want to leave anybody behind.
James, as mentioned in my text... CSS > RR day. I expect your attendance ;).

1. Harphamominom
2. Daveski (LFE only)

182 Cup
Haven't bought my ticket yet but I think it's my weekend off, so should be coming (as long as mick doesn't find a crapload of problems with my car next week) so will meet up with you at LFE also. May have the mrs and little one with me too haha. :D

BMW M5 & E36
Haven't bought my ticket yet but I think it's my weekend off, so should be coming (as long as mick doesn't find a crapload of problems with my car next week) so will meet up with you at LFE also. May have the mrs and little one with me too haha. :D

I would have joined you from Lincoln but I'm on call that weekend :(

1. Harphamominom
2. Daveski (LFE only)
3. Bright (LFE only)
4. George182 (LFE only)
5. James23

I'll probably forget though lol

RS2'd Trophy
1. Harphamominom
2. Daveski (LFE only)
3. Bright (LFE only)
4. George182 (LFE only)
5. James23
6. JamesT87

Edition 30
1. Harphamominom
2. Daveski (LFE only)
3. Bright (LFE only)
4. George182 (LFE only)
5. James23
6. JamesT87
7. -Danman-
8. Toby

Clio 197
Re: CSS - East Midlands Convoy - Saturday 4th August

1. Harphamominom
2. Daveski (LFE only)
3. Bright (LFE only)
4. George182 (LFE only)
5. James23
6. JamesT87
7. -Danman-
8. Toby
9. lewisflintham

Listerine & Poledo
FFS, I couldn't find it on search!

And I've just PM'd the wrong guy entirely.

Right, I'm off back to bed, today doesn't exist

2 WEEKS UNTIL CSS!!

LET'S GET SOME MORE NAMES DOWN ON THE CONVOY LIST!! C'MON GUYS!

1. Harphamominom
2. Daveski (LFE only)
3. Bright (LFE only)
4. George182 (LFE only)
5. James23
6. JamesT87 (I assume LFE only, as you're tagging with the Lincoln lot aren't you?!)
7. -Danman-
8. Toby
9. lewisflintham

Inferno 225 cup
1. Harphamominom
2. Daveski (LFE only)
3. Bright (LFE only)
4. George182 (LFE only)
5. James23
6. JamesT87 (I assume LFE only, as you're tagging with the Lincoln lot aren't you?!)
7. -Danman-
8. Toby
9. lewisflintham
10.clarkey182

Coming with partner and little lad, If that ok
with you guys?

Inferno 225 cup
So whats the plan Paul? Maybe this time I Wont have a puncture :(

Are the people saying LFE, not driving down with us and meeting us at the services??

+ my lads pretty cool sô should be a laugh with him, give him a football,food and he will be well away.

As in the OP, meet at Giltbrook retail park at 8:20am. We'll then convoy down to LFE (for 9-9:15am), where we will hook up with the Lincoln and Yorkshire lot. We'll then have a big convoy down to Gaydon.

No worries, Toby. We'll see you at LFE. x

340i
1. Harphamominom
2. Daveski (LFE only)
3. Bright (LFE only)
4. George182 (LFE only)
5. James23
7. -Danman-
8. Toby
9. lewisflintham
10.clarkey182
11. Gray (LFE only)
12. Whiteley (LFE only)

R14 CUP

1. Harphamominom
2. Daveski (LFE only)
3. Bright (LFE only)
4. George182 (LFE only)
5. James23
7. -Danman-
8. Toby
9. lewisflintham
10.clarkey182
11. Gray (LFE only)
12. Whiteley (LFE only)
13. Jamie (LFE only)​

Bus w**ker
Yes mate. Paul knows this too, because we spoke before he came up with this stupid Giltbrook idea lol.

I'll either just bomb it to LFE (made it in under 30 mins last year as I was, typically, late) or wait for Paul to let me know when he's leaving Giltbrook and then I'll go crawl on the M1 at 26 and wait for everyone to catch up.

Inferno 225 cup
Cool beans, when everyone knows what's happening let me know, might role Down with Gray to LFE and meet everyone their.

Going to a spray shop tomorrow, engine cover might have a unique east mids design to it ;)

Sym0n is a nob who's having a mardy because the meet place isn't on his doorstep, instead being literally 2 minutes away from his house.

You'll meet us on the M1, gaylord.

Clarkey, either way, thats cool mate. Just let me know, so then I know that us people meeting at the retail park know whether or not to meet with you.
(Oh yeah, I may be texting you soon. Need to check my detailing gear. If i'm lacking anything important, I may tap you up :)o) and offer to buy some off you lol)