ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**Norf West Mega Meet.. Sat 21st Nov @ chipsaway/preston**

audi a6 3.0tdi
It doesn't move at all. It's either circlip/Input shaft or a lovely misture of both...

Will find out tomorrow, don't have much cash either so im hoping its not a new box :(

I've got a spare gearbox if you do need one and struggle finding one.

That cup one had sold to someone else pretty much instantly... I still don't know if the old box can be salavaged or at worst reconned. Thanks for the offer though wiggle :approve:

just a midweek bump bro's n hoe's... spoke to a fair few at the oulton trackday yday that are coming down/up.

just as i never took numbers im being silly and wondering whose gonna show... regardless its shapin up to be a corker :D

dont forget if you av any mates with decent cars or you wanna bring a pal/bird, all are welcome

naith x

**HAI

just spoke to scott and the units are all prepped n ready, probably gonna park up the cars in a nice big ark for muchos photo oppertunities.

the cafe has ordered foooood in (which i alone aim to nom) :D

and scotts opened up the unit next to him for people to have their cars de dented in warm and away from the elements. remember its 30 quid a car... ive not seen it this cheap before and the guy is 'GOOD'

off the top of my head im thinking 35+ cars will be showing up this saturday from MS, CS, POT, MLR, RS and other too in R32s, scoobies, the list goes on..... so it will be a good un, with alot of different metal, faces and ideas on show.

so dont be shy, sod the weather, and lets continue to show all other regions why the NW pwns ;) **

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Good to meet you and Rhiad at Oulton Naith. If i'm not too hung over Ill follow Jam up for this-this sounds like it'll be a mint day out :cool:

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
LOL @ The spelling of my name! Haha!

Nice to meet you mate

Lol, sorry mate-am proper steaming along on the fail train tonight :rasp:

Cheers for lettin me use your lens brush at oulton btw fella ;)

half nine hun.

people will generally be getting there from 9 but im not making people get there on time or they'll get a smacked bum.

i gotta change a tyre at 8 in the morning so im gonna smash the breaky van when i get there tbh

Golf GTD Mk7
half nine hun.

people will generally be getting there from 9 but im not making people get there on time or they'll get a smacked bum.

i gotta change a tyre at 8 in the morning so im gonna smash the breaky van when i get there tbh

There is a maccys just round the corner also. See you bright and early sweet heart ;)

Bus w**ker
Last nights typing...WOW. :eek:

Anyway I'm awake, alive and just getting my shizzle together. See y'all in a bit yo.

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Did try to get down, but couldn't find a lift. Where are you guys looking at heading tonight. I will be in town, but only for a couple.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Cracking meet Naith - all credit to you m8. Tony, Scott and Mark were sound blokes, capped off by a great head-count of Meggys, Clios and Pugs - not forgetting that insane Civic Type-R!

Mark did a superb job in getting rid of the dent of the rear flank that had been annoying me for ages. Well worth the thirty notes, simply to get that fixed. :)

I'll post up my pics if there's a thread going in the Media section.

Don't forget. If your thespian career stalls, you should always be able to find work in an F1 pit crew on swapping the tyres. ;)

D.

LOL

champion effort on those that travelled, 9.30 - 4 what a day, nuff respect to those that braved it, seano in the civic on the motorway... poor guy/riad up the ladder!