ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**Norf West Mega Meet.. Sat 21st Nov @ chipsaway/preston**

hai... been in the pipeline for a while but managed to finalise it today.

A good friend of mine has recently setup his own paint repair shop and we said, due to the space outside the unit, that it would be a great location for a nice fat meet.

soooo... on the 21st of November (a saturday) we have planned to make a day of it at his unit in Bamber Bridge, 5 mins away from Preston...

(its abit like fast and the furious workshop only it rains alot and theres no jetski's outside) ;)

Theres parking on site for ALOT of cars and a decent overfill for more if needed, its also secure!

Those that arent sure on the location, its 2 mins of the M61, its 20 mins top from Manchester, near Blackpool and is a fresh and interesting place.

lots of convoy points from various locations too...

• on the day Scott (who runs the workshop) will be doing a few masterclesses on paint repair and spraying techniques
  • we also have a brilliant de-dent guy coming down who will be offering discount prices for work on the day.
  • I've had a word with Jerry at wheel repair centre today and hes going to do demo's on wheel repairing/powder coating/diamond cutting. www.wheelrepair.co.uk
  • Also for anyone that books into have work done by chipsaway-Preston on the day, Scott is offering a bottle of Malco spray wax, which retails at £12.50 and is used by myself and many others on various car forums :)
  • Coming over from Leeds is also Tony, a gent who is the Main UK Distributor for Malco waxes and cleaning products... his mobile van is a detailing heaven (bring tissues all the detailing world boys ;) )
  • Theres a burger van on site too, well i say that, its actually alot posher than that, tis like a restaurant on wheels so all foods will be catered for.
Ive sent this to cliosport, meganesport & POT. so a good selection of metal will be there. I'm also going to try and get a TimeAttack car down for the day (UK championship winning car 2009, 500bhp FWD civic)

Getting to Bamber bridge for 10am on the sat which i think is fair enough for all?

postcode is PR5 6SY

i said a bouncy castle on the day too but scott said no :( Planning on getting more stuff and things invloved nearer the time but i will update accordingly. Apart from that i'm hoping it will be another one of our famous Northern meets to which all are welcome, are always well attended and a credit to car enthusiasts :)

Any issues or questions PM me

muff love, Naith x

oh and never one to miss a laugh, i shall be on the juice in preston sat night... good few out. hotels are like £10 quid and the women are rediculous.
(so are the men if you are a woman and planning on coming, cough)

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I'll pop along.

Have to say I'm really happy to see a Saturday meet, much prefer it to a Sunday one.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
sadly cant make it as i work on saturdays and cant book it off (its too short notice for work orkward b******s)

cant win... lol, i said sat as i thought it would be when most are off work, not in it!! ;)

be there till bout 3/4ish, on the piss in preston that night too

Nippy white cup
I'll be there in the Cup most probably..will have it out for the week cause of Oulton Park on the tuesday before...nice and local for me as well for a change!

Chris

Lol. You'll never be able to please everyone, there's always an awkward cnut :rasp:

Depending on what time I'm done on the Saturday I may have a drive up there then if you're there till 3/4ish.

Bus w**ker
Depending on my car I'll try and get up for this. Need a dent pulling out of the passenger door any way and no fucker round here can recommend anyone. Plus a night out is required.

CS Hotel details needed. ;)

innit, people coming from b'ham, shotingham, leicester and brum so far....

i'm gonna have to get some music n bints sorted ffs!

i'll jump in a hotel with u sy x

Dont worry Naith, I'm sure she'll be able to resist. If Fred comes though, it could be a different story altogether!

172 with k-tec sound
sorry i wont be attending this. this time as money is tight at the mo with xmas round the corner and haveing a little one,need every penny wev got at mo.

Sounds good.

Is the dent guy the same one we had for the de-denting meet a while back?!

not 100% jord, i'll find out this weekend more off scott, he's done a few dents in mine n mjums car, and he's very good so... yeh, lol. i'll fish about tomo n get back to ya

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Sounds like your making quite an entrance to becoming an area rep! Sounds like a plan though!

I dont think it'll be the same de-dent fella as last time but if you want someone I can pass on his details, just let me know naith. I can't make the night out which is a bit of a let down because I'm already out in good old wigan!

172 with k-tec sound
looks like we will be able to come to this after all, but wont be able to come to the piss up on the night.

Golf GTD Mk7
sounds a bit different this. Might have to pop along considering I live 2 minutes away :) Is it more of a demo day than a meet? I can't picture where in Brig it is.

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Darn... just realised its the weekend right before pay day. Sure I can still pop along for a little bit.

sounds a bit different this. Might have to pop along considering I live 2 minutes away :) Is it more of a demo day than a meet? I can't picture where in Brig it is.

He has a unit on Walton Summit iirc.

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Hmmm, the post code is just off station lane in Brig. Unless he's got two units?

Lol, your right... near the dairy and kindercare by the looks of it. That mini industrial estate next to the woodsman. iFail :dapprove:

no idea mate. i dont know bamber bridge.

if you go down the main road over the railway crossing its 3rd exit at a mini roundabout next to a pub. but worry about that nearer the time ;)