ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Nov 23, 2014] North west-North car meet (Preston)

jakehamer1994

North West - North
Hello,
the results I got from the other thread show that you guys would prefer to do pub meal and track day meets. So a few people have said they should be able to make this weekend so I have come up with this,

If there is any problems comment or private message me and ill see what I can do, just thought for the first meet would be good to meet where we can all park easily and have something to eat and maybe nice pint as well .

If you need info on the pub for food and prices or what ever then go here- http://www.hungryhorse.co.uk/pubs/lea-gate-preston

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
I'll pop down to this aswell :)

Good choice on the pub, I meet there everyone other wednesday with a mini club aswell, I'll be getting a front door key to the place soon!

jakehamer1994

North West - North
I'll pop down to this aswell :smile:

Good choice on the pub, I meet there everyone other wednesday with a mini club aswell, I'll be getting a front door key to the place soon!

Nice one Paul I will see you then:smile: oh I didn't know they did a mini meet there, I was looking for pubs round the area that wouldn't mind us coming and had plenty of parking then remembered about this pub as I go there the first Thursday of each month as they also do classic American car meets there.

05 plate clio 182
Hi, I am in Preston and skulk around the forums regularly. Toddler duties, marking and lesson prep keep me in most nights so I won't be active for a while yet. But I am here and wish you all well. If I can join in with anything I will. If you see me in my 05 BG 182 with bad gangsta tints (on when I bought it) then give me a wave.

jakehamer1994

North West - North
Hi, I am in Preston and skulk around the forums regularly. Toddler duties, marking and lesson prep keep me in most nights so I won't be active for a while yet. But I am here and wish you all well. If I can join in with anything I will. If you see me in my 05 BG 182 with bad gangsta tints (on when I bought it) then give me a wave.

Heya I will keep my eye out for you but to be honest don't go Preston that often. Will you be able to come to the meet on this Sunday in Preston?

05 plate clio 182
Heya I will keep my eye out for you but to be honest don't go Preston that often. Will you be able to come to the meet on this Sunday in Preston?
Preston is a place that you pass on the way to other places, unless you live here! I can't make Sunday which is a shame as it's so close. I won't be in Preston though! Going to Pontefract to see the family.

jakehamer1994

North West - North
Preston is a place that you pass on the way to other places, unless you live here! I can't make Sunday which is a shame as it's so close. I won't be in Preston though! Going to Pontefract to see the family.

Okay no problem pal and yeah I go Preston few times a month either shopping or for a night out not to bad up there

Mk3 1.5 dci 106
I'm from Darwen (that little place in between Blackburn & Bolton) but unfortunately can't make tomorrow! I'm good for future meets though.

jakehamer1994

North West - North
Right well I think best thing to do is cancel it and redo it next Sunday as a few people now have said they are away today and can't make it so if I redo the same event for next week there should be a fair few people coming

I was gonna potter down after work (as it's nearby) so glad I never now. Never checked on here beforehand to see if it was still on!

Next Sunday is better for me TBH but I might be late getting there, 8:30ish if I start winding the turbo up, 9pm if I behave myself!

jakehamer1994

North West - North
yes well didn't wont to waste your time @Moodyvr6 and a few people said they will come meet but couldn't that Sunday so just seemed better to redo it. I will change this event later tonight when back home buy yes it will be same place and same time. @Ade182 yes no problem pal i don't have an accepted end time and its just when everyone leaves i will still be there then though :)

Clio 172, Pug 106
I might have to treat the flamer too its first wash since september and come for a mooch out :)

jakehamer1994

North West - North
I might have to treat the flamer too its first wash since september and come for a mooch out :smile:

Yes please do Justin but nice to see a flamer turn up I haven't seen many around here, not even gonna bother washing mine haha in process of stripping it and getting ready to scrap it for the 182 I'm getting in Jan :smiley:

jakehamer1994

North West - North
Great @Neizt @Paul.M I'll be there in my 1.2 this time but next meet will be in my new 182 cup :) just gotta insure and get a refurb on one wheel first before its on the Road. But be great to see yours give me some ideas on what to-do to mine

Albi 197
Don't think I'll be able to make it! Got to rescue a mate that's broken down! Sorry, maybe next time :)