ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 271bhp Hyundai i30

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Coming to BTCC 2020👍.
ex2.jpg
ex1.jpg

I need to see a fastback in person, still not sold on them. Though that BTCC version is mega.

however, I adore the hatchback. I’d have one tomorrow if I could afford it.

172, Fiesta S1600
Had mine 2 years come March! Love the car! Epic front end and quite predictable when it lets go. Not great on fuel if I’m honest but that’s not really why you buy a hot hatch! 😂

The newer car’s are quieter as they have a GPF fitted. They did change the suspension too.

Very well equipped and not that common a sight on the roads unlike the tedium of Golf R’s and GTi’s you see every day.

2F2F9792-CC7E-4A8C-8871-F5DD92D80400.jpeg

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Had mine 2 years come March! Love the car! Epic front end and quite predictable when it lets go. Not great on fuel if I’m honest but that’s not really why you buy a hot hatch! 😂

The newer car’s are quieter as they have a GPF fitted. They did change the suspension too.

Very well equipped and not that common a sight on the roads unlike the tedium of Golf R’s and GTi’s you see every day.

View attachment 1441286
@paul-h - are those mudflaps official Hyundai items or aftermarket ones?

Regardless, they look superb - a big fan here.

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Not sure how it looks like it's been anywhere near Halfords, it's got some aftermarket wheels and some LED light bars on it...

The lights are designed to be simple. They need to be quick to fit/remove, rather than be the last word in attractive design. They wouldn't be fitted most of the time, only for running in the dark. Have you two never heard of 'function over form'? :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
tbf light bars look crap compared to good ol' lamp pods.

I do still love an old style lamp pod, but the LED bars do seem to very much the trend currently. I guess it's much easier to knock up some alloy brackets than go to the trouble of sculpting a pod, so I can see why people do it. My lamp pod was surprisingly heavy too.

I'd like to give the bars a try. I have heard some say that a mix tends to work better.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Not sure how it looks like it's been anywhere near Halfords, it's got some aftermarket wheels and some LED light bars on it...

The lights are designed to be simple. They need to be quick to fit/remove, rather than be the last word in attractive design. They wouldn't be fitted most of the time, only for running in the dark. Have you two never heard of 'function over form'? :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Calm down, it was a joke