ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NE French Car Show 2011

1.2 16V Clio (Blue)
North west doesn't seem very organised at the moment may possibly come with you lot if you don't mind

Just going to give it a few days to see if they arrange times/places to meet

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
1) Cadab (James) (meeting at Scotch Corner 11)
2) Bonxy (Sam) (meeting at Scotch Corner 11)
3) Jacko (meeting at Scotch Corner 11)
4) Karl (will try to meet at Scotch Corner for 11)
5) jesus (last year's meeting point? TBA)
6) oafcmarky and GMAN (as above)
7) jon.G (as above?)
8) Craig (meeting at Scotch Corner 11)
9) Darkie (Kris) (meeting at Scotch Corner 11)
10) BenMc (meeting at Scotch Corner 11)
11) Geddes (as above)

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Will be great if we all meet like. Jamie, we meeting you in the same place as last year? Maybe you could drive there with some of the NW lot then make our way down as a group.

We were hoping to arrive for 2ish I think. The Travelodge won't let you check in until after 3 so we will just have to start drinking in the local!!! :D

Sam.

I've spoke to Gavin and I'll pass a message onto Mark about meeting up around the NW then heading over to the NE meeting point.

As for Jamie, Da (Darren) has organised meet times for the saturday from Lymm. Have a look in the NW section, its all set up and organised.

Me and oafcmarky are meeting somewhere beforehand and driving up to last year's meeting point (ie. this thread) together. Jon, would you like to join us? The meeting place hasn't been decided yet though.

Me and oafcmarky are meeting somewhere beforehand and driving up to last year's meeting point (ie. this thread) together. Jon, would you like to join us? The meeting place hasn't been decided yet though.

Yep, I was going to arrange something myself for the lot of us, but if you know where we're meeting the on the A1 then you'll know more about travel times and best places to meet. I'm fine to meet anywhere really. Not fussed

Ah right - we need to get a list of names who are convoying up to meet the NE lot on the A1 and take it from there. I'd be up for the same plan as last year - Bonxy is driving past the meeting point tonight so he'll let us know the name of it as we've all forgotten!

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Ah right - we need to get a list of names who are convoying up to meet the NE lot on the A1 and take it from there. I'd be up for the same plan as last year - Bonxy is driving past the meeting point tonight so he'll let us know the name of it as we've all forgotten!

I keep trying to think of somewhere central to us all but it sounds like your half organised lol

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Rofl. I like it, it just doesn't like me.

Drank it on 3 or 4 nights out

Night 1: knocked some bird out by walking into her pissed and sent her flying.

Night 2: fell asleep on chairs near the bar, got woke up and ran into the bar using my face as a cushion.

Night 3: lost my iPhone

Never again :D

Me and Jacko downing Jagerbombs and then there's Kneel with a cocktail with umbrellas and sparklers in.... hmm!

Not sure if I'll be coming on the night out, I'll deffo be up for a few drinks, I'll decide on the night. On track the next day and the hangover is usually terrible.

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
your going on track? me passenger? ;)

and sod going in flares again!!

ill chip in and get gman the first jagerbomb :evil: