ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NE French Car Show 2011

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i've got a whole room to my self, booked early FTW. I hear a refub on the place, there going to need another one once we've left

I'm thinking of coming down with you guys, as most of you are staying at TL Alwalton. What route are you taking, So I can see where is best to meet along the way. I think jesus might be doing the same as me as well.

Thought so, I'll probably be joining south of pontefract as i'll be coming from the M62.

Not sure where the next services are, But if you guys are leaving at 11, It'll be best to for use to meet at 12 by the looks of things. I'll figure something out

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeh. 11 Is way better. Probably be setting off at about 11-11.15 (Hutchie or Karl will be late) then end up going straight down the A1 to alwalton. Its about 160 mile away iirc. We met Jamie last year at a service station just after ferrubridge services so ask him where he will be. Sam.

We should do the same as last year, that meeting point wasn't bad (even though Sam flew straight past it).

recaro'd arctic 182
Any chance myself and Gman could tag along somewhere. Staying at alwalton too.
We were going to meet at lymm services on the M6 with some of the NW lot but seems a feckin long way round to peterborough from our location.

Any chance myself and Gman could tag along somewhere. Staying at alwalton too.
We were going to meet at lymm services on the M6 with some of the NW lot but seems a feckin long way round to peterborough from our location.

I'll be coming from the same end as you. It is longer obviously. If I decide on if I'm going down with the NW lot ill meet a Lymm with you anyway. If I go with the NE we can meet prior to meeting them if you wanted. I'll be doing M60/M62/A1

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Seems like you lads are going the long way. Down the A1 is the best. I'll write somit up tonight if you want J.

Proba going to be along the lines of set off at 11.-11.30 then meet you at the same services/layby as last year then make our way to alwalton. Hopefully be in the pub for 2 ish. Ha.

Sam.

R26
1) Cadab (James) (meeting at Scotch Corner 11)
2) Bonxy (Sam) (meeting at Scotch Corner 11)
3) Jacko (meeting at Scotch Corner 11)

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
4) Karl (will try to meet at Scotch Corner for 11)

5) jesus (last year's meeting point? TBA)
6) oafcmarky and GMAN (as above)
7) jon.G (as above?)

ALSO. As there will be 1.2's, 1.4's etc. coming along, I don't think the usual Grand Prix down there should take place this year ;) gives us (and Geddes) chance to keep up. How about it?

Last edited:
Thanks for adding me jamie.

Did I see someone mention that there will be a tap or something along those lines to wash our cars at the Travelodge. :eek:

R26
Thanks for adding me jamie.

Did I see someone mention that there will be a tap or something along those lines to wash our cars at the Travelodge. :eek:

Im sure there is an outdoor tap, Biohzrd wil tell you more as he always washes his car in the car park.

5) jesus (last year's meeting point? TBA)
6) oafcmarky and GMAN (as above)
7) jon.G (as above?)
8) Craig (meeting at Scotch Corner 11)
9) Darkie (Kris) (meeting at Scotch Corner 11)
10) BenMc (meeting at Scotch Corner 11)