ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NE French Car Show 2011

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
wanted to talk to you stu for abit but didnt have time at the meet, was so many of you.

I'm hoping for a nice comftable steady pace down there like

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
wanted to talk to you stu for abit but didnt have time at the meet, was so many of you.

I'm hoping for a nice comftable steady pace down there like

Lol geddes you need to loosen up a bit man, ya sound like someones dad ;)

I'm thinking 70-80 all the way should do, I'm not crawling along at 60

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Lol! I think he means, no 130's haha.

I'm sorry I can't commit to this not happening lol, it gets boring sat at one speed for hours on end, trying to decide whether I should refit my steering wheel for the cruise control

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
The day Chris sits at 70/80 on a motorway I will eat my hat!

How does that hat taste? Last year I took the mini and did 70 all the way there, apart from a motorway drag race with jimbo in his saxo, the mini won :) I got 43.5 mpg aswell over 250 miles

When me kev and dean went to trax I set the cruise control to 126 in the trophy and sat back lol quite scary tbh

172 cup
How does that hat taste? Last year I took the mini and did 70 all the way there, apart from a motorway drag race with jimbo in his saxo, the mini won :) I got 43.5 mpg aswell over 250 miles

When me kev and dean went to trax I set the cruise control to 126 in the trophy and sat back lol quite scary tbh

Cruise control- PAH! I love the feel of the Sabelt wheel, when i mount it correctly hehe

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
70-80 will de me, it's so nee one dosnt do 'pedal to the metal' and spoils it for everyone and also on prev meets it boiled me pee i was livid when people took of and left people behind esp me while i was putting my facia on and sat nav n that. If this happens again you dont want to see me angry and i'm not joking

This is a new year a new start lets make this fair on everyone not just for your own amusment, not everyone wants to have abit of play on the road you know

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Just chill mate clio's are fun cars and the majority of us want to have fun in them. Granted the hartside trip was a bit faster paced than we'd of liked especially as I was co-pilot and didnt know where we were going. Although in kev's defence if you know the roads its hard to just crawl up them :)

I want to do another hartside trip this year and I will lead the pack and put someone who knows the way in the middle'ish and make sure the new people to the road are behind me. It's a very easy road to learn and there isnt many corners you can't see or have to take drastic measures for.

CLIO 197 Ultra red
i was up hartside on wednesday on the clio. know some good roads round there as i do alot of greenlaning in the area too

Why the last? To be honest it's usually the same every year, but it's a good night out and a good day out to follow.

Why the last? To be honest it's usually the same every year, but it's a good night out and a good day out to follow.

Well i've never heard anything good about it, and im more than likely getting rid of the clio at the end of this year. But who knows I may carry on going fcs if its good like trax.

Year before :) I had my 172 this time but couldn't drive it as I wasn't insured until 26th June (my birthday :D).

Albi blue 197
a few of us will be going down but will sort out bit closer todate when everyones sorted they all leave till month in hand lazyiness is bad lmao

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
just had a look on the FCS web site, was going to buy a ticket but there's a delay for getting tickets online.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've already paid my hotel at alwalton, just need to get my FCS ticket.

White Sti Hatch
Is it still £20 i thought that was just a sale thing that was about to end ! either way im booked in just need my Ticket n track time if i can be arsed with it !

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
nice one i dont want to be at alwalton by myself lol, get yourslef allong Jacko like good old times

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'll be going back home on the Monday. I'll be wrecked going back on Sunday everytime i've been tired and had headaches