ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NE French Car Show 2011

Diesel Barge
I'm stuck with whatever sam wants todo, but i'd rather just go down for the 2 days, we were fine last time. Plus OK diner stop on the way home perks you up :)

You know me Sam, I decide all this on the day. I'll let you lot organise it (again)!

You get to meet Mrs jesus too...

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
were setting off as the same time and dates on the first page, time were setting off say about 13:00 from Scotch Corner Services if that's ok for everyone

i'm still staying over on the Sunday night as i've allready paid for the hotel

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I'm going to drive down on the day at around 4.00am so those who arent wanting to stay in hotel can follow me down...

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Here is a update on what's going on

The date were setting off is the Saturday 4th June the location will be at Scotch Corner Services and be there for 13:00 once were sorted head off pretty much straight away. Have a stop half way before the Travelodge, once settled in head to a near by pub for a drink and a meal then head to the town for a night out. Then back to get some kip ready for the Big Show on Sunday.

I'm staying for 2 nights Saturday and Sunday so after the Show i'll be heading back to the Travelodge get freshened up then back out for another meal and drink

Attendance List for drive down from Scotch Corner Services:

1. Geddes

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
f**k getting there that late.

We wana be setting off at about 11am again. Its only a 2 hour drive to so i dont understand why you want to stop half way ??? Get there. Get dressed. Get pissed!!!!!

Sam!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
we'll set off at 11:00 then

don't get shouty with me, as far as i remember we always stopped half way on the way there

Last edited:
  Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Sorry guys, wont be coming to this. Driving a Vauxhall now so probably got to PVS :eek:

R26
Here is a update on what's going on

The date were setting off is the Saturday 4th June the location will be at Scotch Corner Services and be there for 13:00 once were sorted head off pretty much straight away. Have a stop half way before the Travelodge, once settled in head to a near by pub for a drink and a meal then head to the town for a night out. Then back to get some kip ready for the Big Show on Sunday.

I'm staying for 2 nights Saturday and Sunday so after the Show i'll be heading back to the Travelodge get freshened up then back out for another meal and drink

Attendance List for drive down from Scotch Corner Services:

1. Geddes

Big list so far... lol

Diesel Barge
Better have! If he doesnt you's 2 can kip in mine and sams room, it'll only cost ya £30 ;)