ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NE French Car Show 2011

ly 200, 172 cup
i was meant to be following biohazrd down but as you see he cant come anymore is it still ok to meet use at scotch corner for 11ish not sure who else from scotland meetn us​

ly 200, 172 cup
i will leave here earlier so i can get there in plenty of time will try an be there before 11 just hope theres no traffic

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
if not you can buy them on the gate, but you will need a stand pass which i could photocopy for you if needed :)

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Yes.

Anybody know what time we shall be going on sunday morning?

Hi Jon.

Been talking to Cadab about this yesterday. People usually do what they want on the morning. All depends how hung over you are. I think the last 2 years were usually up and getting ready for about 7.30 and setting off at about 8ish. The traffic to FCS isnt usually to bad.

It is a long day when your at FCS if you go early and are still rough as a badgers arse. We could all agree a decent enough time when we reach the pub and see if everyones ok with it.

Sam!

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Also, can we please update the attendance list.

If there are people who need to be added/deleted.

1) Cadab (meeting at Scotch Corner 11)
2) Bonxy (meeting at Scotch Corner 11)
3) Jacko (meeting at Scotch Corner 11)
4) Karl (will try to meet at Scotch Corner for 11)
5) jesus (meeting at A1 Services)
6) oafcmarky and GMAN (meeting at A1 Services)
7) jon.G (meeting at A1 Services)
8) Craig (meeting at Scotch Corner 11)
9) Darkie (Kris) (meeting at Scotch Corner 11)
10) BenMc (meeting at Scotch Corner 11)
11) Geddes (meeting at Scotch Corner 11)
Thanks, Sam!

Hi Jon.

Been talking to Cadab about this yesterday. People usually do what they want on the morning. All depends how hung over you are. I think the last 2 years were usually up and getting ready for about 7.30 and setting off at about 8ish. The traffic to FCS isnt usually to bad.

It is a long day when your at FCS if you go early and are still rough as a badgers arse. We could all agree a decent enough time when we reach the pub and see if everyones ok with it.

Sam!

No worries. I'm not fussed when it is, rather enjoy the night out etc

alien green rs133
will fcs be fcs without this?

30445_428762874458_778874458_5554941_5596951_n.jpg

Diesel Barge
Yeah, just copy and paste it and add your name. I'd do it for you but I'm in my phone.

Sent from my 7 Trophy using Board Express

ly 200, 172 cup
1) Cadab (meeting at Scotch Corner 11)
2) Bonxy (meeting at Scotch Corner 11)
3) Jacko (meeting at Scotch Corner 11)
4) Karl (will try to meet at Scotch Corner for 11)
5) jesus (meeting at A1 Services)
6) oafcmarky and GMAN (meeting at A1 Services)
7) jon.G (meeting at A1 Services)
8) Craig (meeting at Scotch Corner 11)
9) Darkie (Kris) (meeting at Scotch Corner 11)
10) BenMc (meeting at Scotch Corner 11)
11) Geddes (meeting at Scotch Corner 11)
12) stuart (meeting at scotch corner 11 )

R26
haha, aye i will take the one i have, you have had that for ages! Bring that one and the battery then i can charge it :cool: