ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Naughty Naughty Blue

alien green rs133
[YOUTUBE]bcKO3ob21Q8[/YOUTUBE]

she's a little bit naughty

been on the rollers @ RST and she made 128.5bhp and baisically a flat line of torque averaging 100

im chuffed for now, once i have learned to tame the wheel spinning ill build a high comp bottom end :D

alien green rs133
Just buy a 1*2!! FLOL!

you sir dont understand. i drive 172's daily, and i also fix them daily, does not want.

there is something special about itb roar at 8000rpm, f4r's are not very happy reving that hard, k4m will take the punishment all day long :D

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
you sir dont understand. i drive 172's daily, and i also fix them daily, does not want.

there is something special about itb roar at 8000rpm, f4r's are not very happy reving that hard, k4m will take the punishment all day long :D

Or that the company insurance will only insure you up to 1600cc so you have to make do? ;-p

as said though, good job with it all :)

carl

alien green rs133
Or that the company insurance will only insure you up to 1600cc so you have to make do? ;-p

as said though, good job with it all :)

carl

aye that too

still it does me and if i had more power ATM i couldnt handle it day to day :eek: least i can admit it

Charged Superleggera
love it hutchie. if i wasnt going away to uni next year i would be putting the exact same engine in mines.

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
are you gonna some vids inside the car whilest driving by any chance?

weecraig1508

alien green rs133
ecu that was running it was borrowed cos my 3rd one wasnt compatable, Vems is a no go. its buggered. so looks like im investing in Tour-De-Force (icarus)

ohhhh well

M

mini-valver

Buggered? Was brand new, literally fitted to Steve's car andremoved??!!

M

mini-valver

Have you spoke to rob at vems? What's making you think it's broke?

alien green rs133
Have you spoke to rob at vems? What's making you think it's broke?

i was able to talk to it and get a rpm reading off of it after uploading firmware rob suggested. now nothing. its decided to wipe any/all memory and i cant talk to it no more. i give up.

alien green rs133
ecu wired up.
turned engine over and it burbled, was late and i was hungry, suspect tdc is the wrong way round, will update tomorrow :D

ill video further attempts to start :D

alien green rs133
UPDATE

sunday morning @ circa 4:30 we traveled down the A1 destination TDF

9:27 we were followed by Icarus (Matt) onto the industrial estate.
the perfect timing seemed to end right there.

after a lot of head scratching, fighting getting on the rollers, desperate attempts to aqquire food, petrol fumes and water leaks, we got there the car is running sweet, a good 150% better than it used too.

I cannot even begin to explain the quality of the equipment and the service that is supplied by Matt @ Tour-De-Force. I take my hat off to him, if anyone is even concidering getting standalone & it calibrated i have no dout that there is nothing even near TDF for quality and performance.

By 10:30 that evening the car was driven back onto the trailer with a healthy 129.9 bhp's at the wheels :D

Chuffed doesnt even begin to descibe how i feel. Graphs and pics to follow when i get home from work.

Hutchie