ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Different Direction For The Naughty.

BMW M135i
Full rep for me, never been a fan of cutting the rs bumper to fit cooking wings. If you're going to do a job its worth doing right first time imo.

DCi 100
Not going to rush into paying anything serious on it.

At the moment I'm swaying towards not doing anything at all, not even respray the front bumper lol.

Cheers guys.

M2 Competition
qNe23.jpg

lozvm.jpg

I8MIe.jpg

Thats the drivers side, the cracking on the passenger is the same if not worse :/

Is that it? Not bad at all mate. Stick some touch up paint in the gap and leave it.

Leave it imo. It's your first car so it's allowed to have mistakes, you will be learning in this car so will no doubt bash it a couple of times and maybe crash it into something/someone so best not to mess. Get a nice set of seats in there (;)) that will look good in the 172 also, a decent 330mm wheel and just thrash it about some roundabouts! forget the straights.

Then 2011, sell it on as standard as possible, put bits in Monaco 172 and love your little life.

Done

DCi 100
Leave it imo. It's your first car so it's allowed to have mistakes, you will be learning in this car so will no doubt bash it a couple of times and maybe crash it into something/someone so best not to mess. Get a nice set of seats in there (;)) that will look good in the 172 also, a decent 330mm wheel and just thrash it about some roundabouts! forget the straights.

Then 2011, sell it on as standard as possible, put bits in Monaco 172 and love your little life.

Done

I can't believe you bumped this! lol. Cheers dude.

Leave it as it is, save your money for the next motor.

I'll use you as a role model/inspiration. Thanks.