ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Naughty Naughty Blue

Thanks for the kind words Hutchie! Was a pleasure to cal and despite a bit of re-wiring a late finish we got there with a good result and a well driving and performing car :)

Peak calculated fly was 148.4 bhp IIRC. Really healthy car and it pulls brilliantly!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
I cannot even begin to explain the quality of the equipment and the service that is supplied by Matt @ Tour-De-Force. I take my hat off to him, if anyone is even concidering getting standalone & it calibrated i have no dout that there is nothing even near TDF for quality and performance.

knows, can't wait to get up there for the final calibration of mine, Matts a genius...FACT, what was wrong with yours mate?

alien green rs133
knows, can't wait to get up there for the final calibration of mine, Matts a genius...FACT, what was wrong with yours mate?
baisically my attention to detail is not as good as Matt's lol

and ill admit it, i didnt realise how his ecu plug went together correctly.
a new plug and a quick shuffle off a few pins about and its sorted :D

Hutchie, is that RSTuning in Leeds? I.e. Paul? Just doesn't look like his rollers (thought he was 2x4 no 4x4 rollers?)

borat_nice.jpg

Clio 220 lpg
Full credit to you Andy you have built a good Engine , but it just shows you need the right man to do the tunning bit, I always thought a run up the road with lambda conected was enough to tune it , but I can now see that is not the case.
PS I've driven and it is world apart from where it was a mounth ago :lolup:.

alien green rs133
been a while since i posted an update
hers a snapshot of the new wheels
18189064a12340376183o.jpg

painted cup silver.

18189064a12340376262o.jpg

and i got a strap on off latza :D

18189064a12340376222o.jpg

worlds worst pictures but its cold and dark so feck it.
will get more pics asap

cc welcome

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
i want a bra for my car but cba paying £65 lol

il live with the stone chips

alien green rs133
UPDATE

Rear LEDA coilovers fitted. best handling suspension i have ever come across.

i will post pictures of them once i get home from work.

Cro

Meg'd r27
Look at you trying to be all fancy with the pics.... fag.
Its a wide boy indeed, real nice. Is that the new crib?

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Nice car! Looks like you have serious camber going on at the front. Not sure about the bumper stickers though.

alien green rs133
Nice car! Looks like you have serious camber going on at the front. Not sure about the bumper stickers though.

plenty of camber. if the iphone spirit level is anything to give you a rough idea. 7 degree's :D

stickers are marmite i understand. but its become part of the car to me, and it runs on LPG so it advertising out buisness slighty too.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
plenty of camber. if the iphone spirit level is anything to give you a rough idea. 7 degree's :D

stickers are marmite i understand. but its become part of the car to me, and it runs on LPG so it advertising out buisness slighty too.

Lpg!? MPG-cost of gas any good?

alien green rs133
i ran the car for 4 months with not exhaust heat shield,

i put a heat shield on the starter motor, off a 172, farking thing only catches fire.

its ok im now using a k4m heat shield modified to fit and im 99% sure it will be dandy

will be baptised with fire with a spirited drive tomorrow with PSJ, nashy and tunst.