ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Naughty Naughty Blue

RB 182
Just read this right through, and what a transformation! Great work there mate.

P.S How did todays run go? Gutted I couldn't make it along!

2001 Clio Sport 172
read this all today from beginning to end.

Congrats on the top job dude. Wish things were as accessible down under!

alien green rs133
Well I'm a lazy thread updater.

but i like pictures

tried some spacers on the back

look cool but not practical

18189064a12439349937o.jpg

with people in the back the rears would catch no-end

tiny bit of "Flexing"/showing off rear coilies

18189064a12473382708o.jpg

18189064a12473382736o.jpg

18189064a12473382785o.jpg

then i decided that the stickers had to go, and in a way i miss them.

18189064a12546747967o.jpg

bra-less too.

then i got abit silly and did a "why not!"

18189064a12546747776o.jpg

18189064a12546747814o.jpg

LOL!

18189064a12546747887o.jpg

coments welcome :D

alien green rs133
just the way i roll.
was gonna keep it secret for FCS but meh.

and the glow stick is my ride height indicator, when my cars full it catches the floor :D

Ibiza Cupra 180
Just read threw the whole thing, love it.. such alot of great work gone in to this and the result is amazing.. I should be picking up a 1.6 dynamique just after the weekend and getting rid of my authentique ! Keep up the good work mate..

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
take those rear lights off mate they look horrid, black turini's or white.....cough ;)

alien green rs133
well she has had a stance change.

18189064a12553379883o.jpg

18189064a12553379918o.jpg

just needs a wash and she is FCS ready :D

additions

rear studs
and 10mm spacers

Cro

Meg'd r27
But you have turinis and a cup spoiler so people are confused as to what abuse to shout

Clio 182
Ahhh ok, jus wondered if there was something up with the 182 as I just bought one, car looks amazing mate fair play!

alien green rs133
Ahhh ok, jus wondered if there was something up with the 182 as I just bought one, car looks amazing mate fair play!

the f4r sump sits too close to the road, i like my car low but i also like to drive it hard, while keeping engine oil off the road.

but also 1600 clio is insurable.

you will not understand this car at all, untill you hear it go past at 8k spitting flames LOL

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
the f4r sump sits too close to the road, i like my car low but i also like to drive it hard, while keeping engine oil off the road.
That's the worst excuse ever :p my ph1 was lower and I never had any issue's with the sump and I used to give it some abuse.....

Looked well the other night mate but I still think the wheels could do with a 10mm reduction in spacers

alien green rs133
the sunshine bus spent a fortnight tucked away in the garage,
i had more important fish to fry.
i parked it up after hearing what i could only describe as a massive continuous tapping. but the car drove fine. idle was a tad lumpy.
i decided it would be a tappet, my father hummmed and said it might be a little end you know.
i took the cam belt and cam cover off the top.
cylinder 2 had to fubar'd exhaust hydraulic lifters, go figure.
replaced with some cleanish ones we had in stock,
cracked it up and it still made the same noise, wounded.
so i went to park it back in its hole, when all of a sudden it decide it wanted to run fine :S
right... so i pulled it out the workshop and went home in it, carefully.
it is now fine, all i can think is it took a while to get oil into the newer lifters.

then the other day a nice parcel turned up for me.

IMG00140-20110129-1427.jpg

my throttle boddies have been sticking slightly for a while now and its getting worse, a drop of oil no longer cures the issue.
so im hoping this will make the car nicer to drive, with a more progressive throttle, those who have seen the car, know what i mean. the difference between no throttle and full is about 35mm off the floor. so i have roughy a third of a throttle travel to try and drive smoothly through town. hard work is an understatement. on a car the just loves being revved.

i will update when the inlet plenum is on the car :D