ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 172 Cup

172 Cup
Just a few pics of the cup

b21a78fa.jpg

4f5ff7ee.jpg

3c05863f.jpg

3a901c56.jpg

Then I had the side strips colour coded & Trophy spoiler fitted

3aa42be6.jpg

35d0675d.jpg

7ce04c3c.jpg

ac6b3e98.jpg

Yesterday I went to Prospeed to have a recessed backbox fitted because I was fed up of the ktec stealth

c7aeb847.jpg

92b01bf4.jpg

I'm finally happy with how it is now & don't have any other plans for the outside.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
That is gorgeous, perfect height and love the little additions. Perfect.

Scattle

ClioSport Club Member
  Nissan R35 GTR
Very nice! The trophy spoiler looks really good aswell. Wouldn't change anything at all.

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror
Very nice chris. Looks almost like a spitting image of mine 12 months ago!

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror
10042010232.jpg

Changed from turinis to oz racing ultraleggeras in 15" last year. Only change from these picks is ive now removed the rear wiper. Guess you have a good taste in mods Chris! ;)

Attachments

• 10042010235.jpg
    10042010235.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 58
  Clio 172 CUP
awsome car looks perfect. what kind of suspention you got and how much did you lower it by ? would love to have mine sitting like that.

CLIO 172 CUP....
looks nice, is it on coilovers or just springs.

this is how i wont mine to sit once i fit my new wheels. just have to lower it.

172 Cup
View attachment 50185

Changed from turinis to oz racing ultraleggeras in 15" last year. Only change from these picks is ive now removed the rear wiper. Guess you have a good taste in mods Chris! ;)

I do like the Oz alloys on your car :)

Sure does look like have good taste haha.

awsome car looks perfect. what kind of suspention you got and how much did you lower it by ? would love to have mine sitting like that.

Its on Ktec coilovers. Rears are down as far as they will go & the front is lowered to match but not sure on the measurement.

Last edited:
  172 Cup
Very nice, really like that.

Quite fancy a trophy spoiler for mine...more so after seeing this.

I much prefer the Trophy spoiler over the others.

I bought it for £180, got the brake light for £10, had it sprayed & fitted.

Tried getting hold of some Trophy boot struts but no luck so I spoke to my mums partner who cut my original ones down & put a new thread on for a few cans of beers :)

There spot on but i have bumped my head a few times!

Evo 8 MR
I prefer the cup spoiler personally and the exhaust is a little too big, silencer is too visible. Still looks good though, not many cups with standard colour wheels anymore.

2002 Clio 172 Cup
Very much like that...

I wish my cup had original colour turnini's. So much easier to keep clean than white ones!

I have found my favourite Cup on here now, looks mega ! Nice to see silver wheels and not the same old anthracite ones. Good work :)

172 Cup
I prefer the cup spoiler personally and the exhaust is a little too big, silencer is too visible. Still looks good though, not many cups with standard colour wheels anymore.

Exhaust too big as in tail pipe or the silcener?

To be honest, it's alot better than the ktec that I had.

172 Cup
Looks mint mate! I need a v6 spoiler in my life.

Out of interest why did u sell the stealth? and is it up for sale :rasp:

172 Cup
Looks mint mate! I need a v6 spoiler in my life.

Out of interest why did u sell the stealth? and is it up for sale :rasp:

The stealth was annoying me in the end at 70/80mph, maybe im getting old.

A friend maybe having the backbox off me but if not, it will go up for sale.

Awesome mate, I always wanted a trophy one for mine but presumed it would be too much hastle, did you buy it direct from Renault?

No mate, i got it off a lad on here who bought it from Renault & he didnt fit it so i bought it :)

Tail pipe. I've no doubt about that, I hear nothing but good reviews about Prospeed.

Its a 3.5" slash cut like the ktec recessed exhaust :)

rb182 cup
gotta say thats 1 of the best cups about. glad you kept alloys standard colour,althought white or anthracite do look ok.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Looks proper perfect that, love the standard silver turinis, needs nothing!