ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Justmatz group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Clio Dynamique
Got some last month, heres what you'll be expecting

Attachments

• CarMatz.jpg
    CarMatz.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 120
  Clio Dynamique
I got the Deluxe quality matz with drivers heal pad, logo’s on both front matz and one piece rear mat in black with Navy Blue Border and I asked for a grey / silver logo so not sure of exact colour. The flash and Sunny day made the logo look whiter than it is.

tiTTy & SV650
Swish said:
I got the Deluxe quality matz with drivers heal pad, logo’s on both front matz and one piece rear mat in black with Navy Blue Border and I asked for a grey / silver logo so not sure of exact colour. The flash and Sunny day made the logo look whiter than it is.

cool, thats exactly what I ordered! cheers

Monaco Blue Mk2
I wasn't expecting the navy too be so light going from the pics on justmatz site. Never mind though. I really don't want to get these dirty!

tiTTy & SV650
s70res said:
so we looking at after easter weekend now rory?

dunno, Justmatz are to speak to the manufacturers tomorrow. There's a possibility some might get shipped this week, won't know till tomorrow.

cock mobile.
Cheers for the update Rory!

I hope I made the right colour choices now, the pics of other people's do look very nice.

I think my missus might be right about me sometimes, I'm getting excited about new mats ffs! lol

tiTTy & SV650
lol I'm just glad they're paid for, like waiting for xmas now.

My drivers mat is in a right sorry state just now.

172 Cup
haha ^ I'm using my Ford Racing mats from my Ka at the moment. The cup didn't come with mats. They don't exactly fit, but it's better than putting a hole in the floor.

cock mobile.
rory182 said:
dunno, Justmatz are to speak to the manufacturers tomorrow. There's a possibility some might get shipped this week, won't know till tomorrow.

This news mate ^

tiTTy & SV650
The mats will be sent from Germany the middle of next week to be with Justmatz by a week tomorrow, they will then be checked for the correct details and for quality control. and they'll be sent out to us on the Monday (Monday 24th April).

tiTTy & SV650
righty, update....

Justmatz received our mats today, I presume the bank holiday meant they got them today rather than last Friday, but that's not important.

Justmatz are matching the orders against our names, and will have them sent out on Thursday, everyone should have theirs by Monday / Tuesday of next week.

tiTTy & SV650
righty....

bootmats arent here yet, they'll send the bootmats out when they arrive, but the floor mats will be sent out in the meantime, boot mats to follow.

4 peoples mats have been made but won't be sent as the payment has not been received, these 4 people being:

spykee,
timsclio172,
danny1,
matta_88,

check your bank statements, check your paypal receipts, call justmatz, whatever you need to do.

But you wont get your mats until they've got the payment.

Thanks, Rory

cock mobile.
Nice one Rory, cheers for the update.

Am just waiting for the inevitable, look I've got new mats thread in the Media section, :D

Monaco Blue Mk2
^^lol. Whoever is the first to post pics may aswel just title the thread Justmatz groupbuy pictures. Then all just add our pictures.

Great work aswel rory. I'd be delighted if they manage to arrive this friday or saturday as I'm away the 1st 3 days of next week. It's good though having paid from them ages ago, 'coz it will feel like they were for free!

tiTTy & SV650
mine are being sent to my house and no doubt there will be nobody home and i'll have to wait till the Saturday to collect them from some depot in deepest darkest Glasgows East End lol

Status
Not open for further replies.