ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Justmatz group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Mine came this mornin' . Look good , happy with em :)

MATPIC2.jpg

c94a5456.jpg

RS Megane DCi 175
I got mine this mornin too!
Don't really want to put them in tho - they look so nice and I know as soon as I get them in they'll be covered in crap within minutes!

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
The heelpad does look a bit too far to the left , but its not , its perfect for me .

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
cool, hopefully it will be ok, just doesn't look far enough over to the right to cover the go pedal. Rory, is there any further news with regards to the boot mats?

tiTTy & SV650
dunno bout the bootmats will email them after work.

Its good that the heal pads to the left as its under the brake and clutch pedals that mine wore through so that seems fair to me.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
rory182 said:
dunno bout the bootmats will email them after work.

Its good that the heal pads to the left as its under the brake and clutch pedals that mine wore through so that seems fair to me.

^^^^ Exactly where mine wore thro' . I have my right heel in front of the brake pedal all the time , dunno about everybody else ??

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3
lol i dont want to put mine in when i get them! keep them for summer days!

can u get replacement heel pads??

tiTTy & SV650
Woohoo my friendly neighbour took them in for me.

a few pics, you can see old drivers mat v's new drivers mat and the reason I decided to do this group buy lol.

Feel free to nominate me as a recomended buyer / seller folks as I'm not on the list. :(

Last edited:
  Clio 172mk2
mine came but i wasnt in so there at city link at the moment.

cheers for the organisin of this rory

172 Cup
Got mine when I got in from work, good thing my mom was home. :) Fitted them, pics in the media section.

received my mates cheers, fit them this weekend once ive cleaned her out

little bit dirty due to the girlfriend driving her..

thanks again bud

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3
i was surprised to get a text from my mum last night to say that my mats had arrived a day earlier than expected :D

woohoo - cant wait till friday to see them lol

richard691

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo RS133 & 172
Got my mats now, Justmatz had put the wrong address on package. The mats are great anyway. Thanks again Rory!!!

tiTTy & SV650
ahhh s**t yeah bootmats...

Will be on the next shipment to Justmatz from Germany and with you asap.

tiTTy & SV650
Want me to send justmatz an alternative delivery address for you? have the bootmat sent to your work instead of sitting on your doorstep...

Status
Not open for further replies.