ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Justmatz group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
  tiTTy & SV650
Would anyone be interested in a potential Group Buy? I've looked at them before and thought oh those would be nice, then seen the price and been put off :eek:

thumb_cup%20172[2].jpg

thumbs_clio%20sport%20interior%201b.jpg

thumbs_cup%20172.jpg

http://www.justmatz.co.uk/images/gallery/thumbs_clio sport interior 1b.jpg

cock mobile.
Yer the price put me off, but my old ones are getting very shabby, so some new ones are in order.

Would be very interested :)

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I am DEFINATELY interested, however, IIRC JustMatz can no longer do ClioSport logos.

Octavia VRS
I've just put up a thread for new mats in the Wanted section. Very interested as my mats are looking past their best. Depends on moola tho

tiTTy & SV650
I'm emailing them now asking for prices for 5,10,15 & 20 sets.

I've specified dark grey with navy blue piping, a one piece rear mat as per the standard 182 mats, a heal plate on the drivers mat and cliosport.net logos on both front mats & asked for a quote and an idea of what these would look like.

I'll keep you posted, keep the interest coming, the more we get the cheaper they'll be probably.

Octavia VRS
Are the rear mats in the 182 different to standard clios? I have my dad's old Megane mats in my car and there are 2 separate rear mats - thought this would be the same for the Clio?

172cup/BMW 320 coupe
damn it!! i bort some at the begining of feb, got the blue changed to silver tho cos mine cups silver not blue!
just waitning for them to come, 28 days the dude said when i foned them up!
i paid £85 inc vat/p&p and that was for the executive ones with no heel pad and boot mat!
not to bad really cos the ones i bort off renault were sh!t and fell apart after a year an they were £50!

tiTTy & SV650
No response yet, I'd hope we can have anything we like with a certain discount across the board. I know not everyone will want the same as me.

I like the standard mats but my driver mat wore through at about 18k through too much clutch action

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
i've e-mailed them recenlty and had no response, might have to call them, but like said, I have been told by a couple of people they may not be doing the cliosport logos anymore.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
rory182 said:
I'm emailing them now asking for prices for 5,10,15 & 20 sets.

I've specified dark grey with navy blue piping, a one piece rear mat as per the standard 182 mats, a heal plate on the drivers mat and cliosport.net logos on both front mats & asked for a quote and an idea of what these would look like.

I'll keep you posted, keep the interest coming, the more we get the cheaper they'll be probably.

I'd be interested in the same mats , dark grey , blue piping etc .....

But i've also seen it posted that they've stopped doin' the cliosport logo :(

MrBillyUK !

tiTTy & SV650
I sent them the Cliosport logo and said that there was going to be a lot of demand for it... we'll see if I get any response.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
rory182 said:
I sent them the Cliosport logo and said that there was going to be a lot of demand for it... we'll see if I get any response.

Nice 1 , fingers crossed eh ;)

MrBillyUK !

Chocolate Bar™
i'd do a group buy, but i only want the front two mats, as the momo ones in the back are perfect :)

tiTTy & SV650
just contacted a second potential source aswell as Justmatz haven't been replying to peoples emails apparently.

Ph1 172 / Ph1 Valver
I'm defo up for some too, got none in at the mo and carpets are gettin fooked. As davebem said though, about £45 is my limit too. There's no way I'm paying £80 on mats.

tiTTy & SV650
I doubt we'll get offered £85 mats for as little as £45 but it depends what you want on them, heal plates and logo adds to the cost.

We'll see what if any feedback I get.

Renault charge more than £50 for standard mats so If its not much more than they charge I'm happy to pay it.

richard691

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo RS133 & 172
Yeah I also wants some mats with the Renault Sport logo embroidered onto them.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
R20GRC said:
i've e-mailed them recenlty and had no response, might have to call them, but like said, I have been told by a couple of people they may not be doing the cliosport logos anymore.

R20GRC your right mate i tried to get some with the Clio Sport logo on and they told me that they no longer do them with the logo on.:dapprove:

Chocolate Bar™
Fletch123 said:
R20GRC your right mate i tried to get some with the Clio Sport logo on and they told me that they no longer do them with the logo on.:dapprove:

why are they still advertising the logo in PGTi magazine then ?

doesnt make sense to advertise something they arent going to produce

ITR UKDC2
Hay guys saw this thread,

the second pic down on the first page is my old 172 which is on their website.... got a few more pics...:cool:

DSC01999.jpg

DSC02006.jpg

DSC02004.jpg

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Zorba_the_greek said:
Hay guys saw this thread,

the second pic down on the first page is my old 172 which is on their website.... got a few more pics...:cool:

DSC01999.jpg

DSC02006.jpg

DSC02004.jpg

Nice mats mate ? How much did they cost ya ?

MrBillyUK !

Status
Not open for further replies.