ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Justmatz group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
  cock mobile.
rory182 said:
mine are being sent to my house and no doubt there will be nobody home and i'll have to wait till the Saturday to collect them from some depot in deepest darkest Glasgows East End lol

Yer, I stupidly didn't update my PayPal address and they are going to my parents house, and no doubt it will take me a while to get the card and go collect them; here's hopeing someone's in!

tiTTy & SV650
OK....

Justmatz have posted all the mats now. It's next day delivery (working day) so not Saturday I'm afraid.

The courier is Initial City Link, so you should expect the courier between 9am and 5.30pm on Monday. If your not in, Citylink post a card through the door.

IIRC from my laptop delivery... the card will say they'll try again the following day before returning the goods to the sender or the depot.

So basically when you get the card you need to call and tell them what to do i.e. keep at depot and you'll come and get it or whatever. I'm not 100% on this, that might have been a different courier.

Balls in your court though folks.

spykee,
timsclio172,
danny1,
matta_88,

the above 4 peoples mats havent been sent because they haven't paid. You've got the weekend to pay up, after which the mats will be in the classifieds and or ebay.

Cheers, Rory

Monaco Blue Mk2
Nice one mate, you're right about city links procedures, they are a shocking courier though. o2 used to use them before getting so many complaints they had to switch to DHL (much better) It once took me 3 weeks and 4 days to recieve a phone! They are very un-customer friendly and in no way work around you and make things easy! Oh well, I hope someone is in when they come...I'll be over in Dublin!

tiTTy & SV650
we use citylink with my work and they aint bad at all for us. And we don't get many customer complaints either. But it tends to be warranty repairs we send to customers more than new product. Our dealers take care of that.

ach well I'll get my card on Monday and call them to say I'll drive to the depot for my precious mats!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
i'll be in work all day monday, so I hopefully citylink won't be nobs about it like they usually are

tiTTy & SV650
a card should be put through ur door then. and u call them when u get home and say keep it at the depot i'll pick it up on saturday or whatever suits. it aint difficult

tiTTy & SV650
Well thats my car cleaned and hoovered inside ready for the mats, sisters on a back shift so might just get them tomorrow rather than having to wait, fingers crossed!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Leeshez said:
Im not home till later tomoz, what will happen?

you should get a card through the door telling you where to collect them from and when etc (same as me hopefully)

tiTTy & SV650
Leeshez said:
Im not home till later tomoz, what will happen?

there'll be a card throught the door if they tried to deliver the mats. They'll try to re-deliver on Tuesday between 9 and 5.30 call and there will be a number on the card for u to arrange an alternative time or to go collect from local depot.

none :(
lol there i was just brushing my teeth and then i heard the boorbell its just like xmas.

with the clips do i just push them down or what :eek:

thanx again for organising this

tiTTy & SV650
the RS Clio mats have a fixing system where the lower part gets spiked into the carpet. and then the moudling on the mat just pops over it. I havent seen the justmatz ones yet so can't be 100% that they're the same.

very good timing, broke the fixing on my passenger mat yesterday and am very almost completely through the drivers mat.

cock mobile.
Oh you sod, I want mine now!!! Grrr, lol!

Need to get my car a very good clean inside now!!

richard691

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo RS133 & 172
Still waiting for mine booked the day off too to clean my car inside and out, so just hoping they turn up.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
i've just got mine, they were dumped outside my house like i expected. They are ace, exactly the colours etc I wanted. Not sure about the positioning of the heelpad though, its not central and seems too far over to the left of the mat. I'll have to try it out in the car tonight. Is everyone elses the same?

PS. the fixing kit pierces and screws into the carpet, you then click and lock the mat into place by the looks of it

Status
Not open for further replies.